“Elaborate menu to choose from”
Review of Mango Curry

Mango Curry
Ranked #10 of 149 Restaurants in Ajmer
Cuisines: Indian
Description: It is a very famous restaurant in ajmer
Description: It is a very famous restaurant in ajmer
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Dropped in with my family to have lunch at Mango Curry (MC). Nice and cozy setup to have a quick meal. Service was great and so the food which we ordered. Wood fired pizza, Chinese and South Indian dishes were what we ordered.

It's a popular eating joint for Ajmer youngsters.

1  Thank royalescape

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Mango curry is a good veg restaurant Their bakery is very good and the pizzas are good too One can try cold coffee too
NUpadhyay

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Mango curry seems like a real misnomer for this restaurant. The best thing on their menu is their thin crust pizzas. They apparently have a wood oven and they make their own pizza dough which is translated into a thin crust. They had an amazing peri peri pizza that was cheesy and spicy and an instant hit with everyone at the table. Their veggie pizza was also quite nice.

The rest of the food was, unfortunately, really forgettable. The noodles were ok, the fried rice not very good, and the sizzler was completely hopeless. The chilli paneer was spicy and totally Indian as expected and was really the best out of the lot.

They were kind enough to let us bring our own juice in, so I have to say their service was actually quite kind. I won't say it was good because the way they brought out the food was insane! They brought things out as they finished but there was no attempt on the chef's part to time dishes to go out together when they would have been eaten together. For instance, we got the sizzler after pretty much everyone's plate had been cleared. We got the chicken after all the rice and noodles had been eaten.

I believe this place is frequented by Mayo college students and alumnae. My hope is that they recognize that this place is only good for their pizza. That said, it is indeed a great pizza for the city of Ajmer. I wouldn't miss it if I were you. Just don't have anything else.

2  Thank SaucyShireen
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I had a chance to have a quick lunch here last week.We were waiting for our train when my bro insisted that we go there as it had good reviews and was near.We had just one hour to return for our train.The interiors was quiet western in appeal and menu comprehensive.We saw only locals there and they seem to be enjoying.The food took some time and can be best described as okay.The place was neat and clean and had a bakery shop too.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch at Mango
Jodhpuri thali
Stuffed tandoori naan
Missi roti n dal
R d delicacies to b enjoyed n relished
Staff was good as well as d food served was hot n fresh
Must must must try