I stayed one night on 17 November 2013 at Aston Pontianak. The service is very friendly and helpful and check in was fast. They also offer rental car and because I had to leave early in the morning to Bengkayang then I'm a take away breakfast. Non-smoking room, very clean and spacious. Double bed, comfortable and clean. The bathroom was also very clean and the towel was a thick white clean. The location is within easy reach as well as massage and spa available. I like the room is spacious and clean. I do not particularly like because of 3 times power outages in Pontianak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aston Pontianak is a modern International 4 star Hotel with vast conference and exhibition facilities committed to the highest international standards and a wide range of facilities to suit the needs of conference delegates, corporate business travelers and families on joyful weekend trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Pontianak Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Pontianak Hotel And Convention Center
- Aston Pontianak Hotel Pontianak