The Pade Hotel
US$49
TripAdvisor
Oasis Atjeh Hotel(Banda Aceh)
Hotel Medan(Banda Aceh)
  • Breakfast included
My Home Aceh(Banda Aceh)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrice fieldsnice hotelswimming poolsmall pondboutique hoteljogging trackindonesian foodspent one night herewater pressureenjoy the scenerywifi worked wellspacious roomtour guidebreakfast buffetshort staycity centreexterior
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I guess that these hotel has a Marroco concept. We can see it from the first time we enter the lobby. It's an open lobby (so dont accept for a cold or lobby with air conditioning), you'll a small water fall from lobby to the lowe ground floor room. About the room, I think that they should provide heater jar and not a coffee maker instead they dont provide coffee seeds. In my opinion, they also to renew the pillow, it was an old pillow. But, offer all this hotel is nice to stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NoviaAmelia
Reviewed 15 March 2014

i was quite impressed at the first moment i checked in to this hotel, the exterior of the building can be considered luxurious compared to others at neighborhood. especially when you can enjoy beautiful sunset scenery on the roof top (which only on 3rd floor actually). the joy feeling gradually diminished when i found out the Mattress was really not proper enough to sleep on anymore as you can feel the wood under the mattress. the phone in my room did not work, and my report about it was not responded appropriately. as a matter of fact, they just listened my report but nothing to do which made frustrated and chose to forget about it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2014

The hotel is nice with mediterranean architecture and view to paddy fields. The location is not in the city center and in Banda Aceh public transport is not easy. There is lots of men who smoke (as everywhere in the region) in the common area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is my first visit to Aceh . As usual I came to Aceh to affairs office tasks . The event was held at the hotel so I also placed here by the Committee . The hotel can be reached from the airport about fifteen minutes and to get to the city of Banda Aceh is approximately fifteen minutes too. Hotel is on the main street Soekarno Hatta left and right and the hotel is a shop building behind the hotel which is quite interesting is the expanse of paddy fields with hills background. The hotel is quite unique shape resembles the shape of a mosque. Receptionis hotel lobby and rooms are in the open so that guests can come straight to the table receptionis. The hotel reception is quite good , but when an officer asked me to deliver because his face was not friendly with the guests at the same time there are quite a lot of luggage , it seems he expects more money than my tip is just carrying tote. Hotel employees using koko Muslim clothes for men and veiled women.
My room was on the 1st floor of the hotel lobby that had to go down one floor via elevator or stairs . I was placed in a deluxe room by the Committee with two beds in it . The beds are pretty comfortable with one pillow each fruit . placed in a single room 32 in LCD TV with a channel that is quite diverse . Room floor without using a carpet so that if we let go of shoes very cold. AC in the room is quite nice and not noisy. The bathroom was quite spacious and clean with a clean towel 2 pieces . provided two bottles of mineral water and drinking supplies of tea , sugar and coffee. wardrobe already available in 2 plastic sandals and laundry . There are also a safety deposit box. Wifi internet can be accessed using the user ID and password that can be obtained from receptionis . In the hotel there is a pool and a fitness facility that can be used free of charge by hotel guests . but because I do not enjoy it so could not comment . for a hotel stay is pretty good. But if we were expecting something more better find another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Maman P
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night. The first time I arrive, the room is not ready yet, so i have to wait about 15 minute. After my room ready, the receptionist give a key room. He didn't ask any Room Boy to take me to my room, and he didn't offer me to carry on my 2 big backpack even when he see it. Really disappointed. I have to ask someone (a room boy i think) in the lobby to direct me to my room and they just give me the direction, not to take me to my room and not helping me with my luggage. I have to do it all by myself. My friend in another room even can't enter the room because the key room are error.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business