“Only place we ate in Bagan!”

Weather Spoon's Bagan Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #6 of 153 Restaurants in Bagan
Cuisines: Chinese, American, Bar, European, Asian, Thai, Burmese
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: To my dear guests: My name is Win Tun and I am the owner of Weather Spoon's Bagan Restaurant. Thank you very much for your comments and support of our family operated restaurant. We take pride in providing quality food and beverages, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in a relaxing ambience with our polished family service. We take pride in making our guests happy and satisfied. We are open every day from 9am to around 10pm. Thank you very much. Win Tun
Busan, South Korea
“Only place we ate in Bagan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Really good place to eat in Bagan. We are all our meals here. The Burmese curry set is great value! The owner and the staff are really friendly too and deserve all their success! Portions are a little on the small side though so order rice/chips!

1 Thank Superhans87

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Tokyo
“Friendly people, good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We just dropped by because if the quirky name but we were really happy with the friendly service, good food using fresh ingredients and the general friendly atmosphere. We had Chinese stir fry but the food on the other tables looked great too. Easy to find on a corner on Restaurant Row in Nyaung U. Owner lived in the UK for a few years, speaks good English, and is really happy to give directions and recommendations.

• Visited June 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Little dining place with very affordable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Located in the restaurant row just behind Zfreeti Hotel which I was staying.  As I was there for lunch, it was very hot despite the fans were on.  Wifi access was pretty good for me.  I ordered the tea leave salad and local curry chicken.  Was surprised when a mango salad was served to me free of charge.   The tea leave salad is a must-try!!  As a single diner, the portion was really too much for me.   And I had a very friendly dog accompanying me near my leg when I was having my meal.

• Visited May 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Decent food and nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is the place to hangout for backpackers in Bagan, it has a slightly bohemian vibe to it. The food and drinks were decent, but what made our night were the Canadian couple we met sitting next to us (message me if you see this, we didn't get your name) who told us all about Canada and NHL while we shared about Singapore. It was such fun!

Centurion, South Africa
“Great food, owners and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

It was toss a coin between Weather Spoons and HTI for the best food and value in Nyaung Oo. This small super friendly spot has great Thai food which made a little bit of a nice break from Myanmar food and threw in free fruit desert the second time we visited. Freshly prepared food means you may have to wait a while but peanuts are served to keep hunger pangs at bay.