“Certificate of Exellence 2014”

Weather Spoon's Bagan Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #6 of 155 Restaurants in Bagan
Cuisines: Burmese, European, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: To my dear guests: My name is Win Tun and I am the owner of Weather Spoon's Bagan Restaurant. Thank you very much for your comments and support of our family operated restaurant. We take pride in providing quality food and beverages, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in a relaxing ambience with our polished family service. We take pride in making our guests happy and satisfied. We are open every day from 9am to around 10pm. Thank you very much. Win Tun
Tokyo, Japan
“Certificate of Exellence 2014”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

As I stayed in New Bagan, this restaurant was too far to go to eat. I could finally go there for lunch on the day before leaving Bagan. Staff was very friendly. While waiting food, he brought me a newspaper, 2 wifi passwords, etc. He is really kind. Food I ordered was exellent too. Until then, I had concluded no tasty burger in Bagan. Off course, I changed mind. While I was eating, he had just got "Certificate of Exellence 2014" from Trip Advisor by post. Congratulations!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Busan, South Korea
“Only place we ate in Bagan!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Really good place to eat in Bagan. We are all our meals here. The Burmese curry set is great value! The owner and the staff are really friendly too and deserve all their success! Portions are a little on the small side though so order rice/chips!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Superhans87
Tokyo
“Friendly people, good food”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We just dropped by because if the quirky name but we were really happy with the friendly service, good food using fresh ingredients and the general friendly atmosphere. We had Chinese stir fry but the food on the other tables looked great too. Easy to find on a corner on Restaurant Row in Nyaung U. Owner lived in the UK for a few years, speaks good English, and is really happy to give directions and recommendations.

• Visited June 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Little dining place with very affordable prices”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Located in the restaurant row just behind Zfreeti Hotel which I was staying.  As I was there for lunch, it was very hot despite the fans were on.  Wifi access was pretty good for me.  I ordered the tea leave salad and local curry chicken.  Was surprised when a mango salad was served to me free of charge.   The tea leave salad is a must-try!!  As a single diner, the portion was really too much for me.   And I had a very friendly dog accompanying me near my leg when I was having my meal.

• Visited May 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Decent food and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is the place to hangout for backpackers in Bagan, it has a slightly bohemian vibe to it. The food and drinks were decent, but what made our night were the Canadian couple we met sitting next to us (message me if you see this, we didn't get your name) who told us all about Canada and NHL while we shared about Singapore. It was such fun!

Visited June 2014