“Beautiful”

and up
Private City Day Tour of Bagan
Ranked #1 of 107 things to do in Bagan
More attraction details
Owner description: An area of 42 sq km houses thousands of richly decorated pagodas & temples.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Had an excellent time, spent 4 days in Bagan. Rented an electrical scooter and that was a convenient way to explore the tempels and villages. Can absolute recommend, best thing I have seen in Myanmar

Reviewed 15 August 2014

As I had done my research before visiting I showed my list of temples etc to a taxi driver I had met at the (new) bus station. I paid 35000 Kyats for aircon vehicle & the driver had very good English as well as pretty good knowledge of the temples history. I also visited Myinkaba Village to check out the lacquerware at Jasmine Family. As well as Min Nan Tue Village where a local will take you around & show you how they pretty much live self-sufficient.

As it was my last day I had the driver drop me back out at the bus station which saved me 10,000 Kyats. The heat can be draining so be sure to carry fluids.

2  Thank stonemanSydney
Reviewed 15 August 2014

So much to see and unbelievable number of temples - so few people there, go before the tourist hoards invade!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I wouldn't be that into walking around temples all day normally but here was great, everywhere you look over the vast area temples are dotted around, some huge and some small. I recommend renting an E-bike, which is just an electric bike as tourists can not have motorbikes. rent one for 5 dollars for the day and go get lost in amongst the temples. there are so many that you almost never bump into other tourists when exploring the smaller temples, although some of the bigger ones get crowded for sunset, but it is still a vey peaceful place. as you get off the bus to get into bagan you will be asked for 15 dollars and you get a 5 day ticket , but none ever checks the ticket after that.

2  Thank jj_t0urist
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Bagan has to be in your list of places to visit before you die. It has thousands of temples all around the city, the people are great and are happy to share their culture with you. Bagan is a safe place, take your camera and take some shots along the national geographic people that we kept bumping into !