“Best restaurant in Bagan”
Review of The Library

The Library
Ranked #73 of 163 Restaurants in Bagan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent italian food. The chef is italian. very nice staff, beautiful house and cosy decoration. To be recommended. I will go again!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We found the library restaurant from the tripadvisor, so we decided to try it. The Library has a very nice atmosphere and super friendly service. One of the reason we choose the library, because we tried to avoid unclean food from the local restaurant. We are very happy with the food there, very clean and tasty. So we went twice. The pizza is very delicious and fresh as well mix salad. Pasta serves are hug and delicious. Also if you want to avoid the heat, it would a good choice to go to the library. There is air condition in the restaurant.

1  Thank Darianjo
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The chef is Italian and trained in Naples on pizza-making. It shows. After a few days of Asian food, we wanted a change and the air conditioning beckoned to us. Service was great, prices reflecting the more upscale place than just table son the street but still ok and really yummy pizza.

1  Thank Gabriel M
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I had pasta here. The price of pasta is equal for all different sorts! So, I selected "salmon" which was wonderful. My friend ordered "seafood" which was more wonderful!
Its kitchen is the most beautiful in Bagan. Take a look!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Okay, I'm generally a little generous when it comes to rating non-local cuisine restaurants, but I was a bit between Average to Very Good rating on this place. The atmosphere is nice, interior decoration is way beyond most places in Bagan and the staff was really friendly and generally the food was good. That being said, I think they used too much salt on their pizza and some of the combination of ingredients on the menu for the pizza didn't make a lot of sense. Granted not like I tried every pizza so who knows, maybe the combo would have been fantastic. It did seem like a perfect couple date night type of place. Compared to other restaurants, its a bit more expensive.