Loved every bit of my stay! Food
From the 8 course japanese dinner to the salad made withe wild berries and flowers from their garden.. The food is juz awesome!
Spacious with a killer view!! The bathrooms will wanna make uou live there:):)
You have a hill to yourself :) and when you go for a stroll ypu woll have these little surprises carefully hidden all over..
Were superb! Will give you tour privacy but will be there yhe minute you ask for them
Thank you guys! Loved every minute of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the Himalayan foothills outside Kathmandu, The Dwarika's Resort-Dhulikhel is opening in August, 2013. This will be a spectacular property offering guests the chance to enjoy unique Himalayan spa treatments, gentle hiking and other activities, and organic cuisine prepared with ingredients from our own farms- all with a magnificent view of the Himalayan range ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Dwarika's Resort-Dhulikhel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dwarika`s Himalayan Shangri-La Village Hotel Dhulikhel
- The Dwarika's Resort-Dhulikhel Nepal