“Late lunch with a view.”

Charito by Bag of Beans
Ranked #10 of 183 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The place is well decorated and the ambience was nice and cozy. The food was nice and yummy. I enjoyed the steak with a glass of red wine. The service was also ok.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We celebrated my sister in law’s birthday @ CHARITO by BAG OF BEANS which is situated in Aguinaldo hi-way, Maharlika East, Tagaytay City.

Let’s talk about the:

1. FOOD:

Food presentation is good and also taste’s good, the price is reasonable since it is in Tagaytay.

2. STAFF:

The security and staff are all very welcoming and accomodating. Service is ok since we went on a weekend.

3. PLACE:

The view of the Taal Volcano is very appealing and relaxing, the place is clean and doesn’t smell, they also have a pasalubong counter.

They are open every weekday at 6:30am to 11pm and 6:30am to 12am every weekend.

TIPS:
1. Always smile coz it really helps, especially if its crowded.
2. As always, BE POLITE.
3. The place and food are IG worthy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed this place. View was really good although it was foggy and could not see taal. We stayed at the table near the bar and it was very windy at the time. Food taste good and i enjoyed the caramel machiato i ordered. I was got it in a to go cup coz i wanted to drink it while driving but since it tasted really good, i got to finish it even before leaving. They have a small shop where you can buy all the bag of bean stuff you needed. This lessens the need to travel to their main branch which is still far from where we are. Overall, we enjoyed the place and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Last weekend, my parents want to have dinner in Tagaytay so we tried Charito’s. When we arrived, we waited few minutes before my dad dropped us to the entrance because the roundabout was crowded. I thought the set up was fine dining and needs reservation beforehand but they accepted walk ins. The ambiance was below my expectations. It wasn’t fully renovated and it feels just like another old house esp their cr...although it was clean and odor free, everyone shares one toilet regardless of gender. We chose the table beside the bar. The food took approx 20mins to arrive, there wasn’t much to choose from . The soup came along with the entree and wasn’t hot anymore. I also ordered Roast beef. For the price, it was worth it cos the serving is big and I couldn’t finish. The beef was so tender and delicious along with its gravy and you also get to choose between mashed potato or rice. The only thing is, it wasn’t served hot so it easily went cold:( I wish I could ask someone to reheat but we were not noticed by the waiter from the table where we were seating. Over all experience for me was just ok.

+ Food - flavor, presentation, portion
+ Ambience and location - feeling homie

What can be enhanced? the service.
It’s is a little behind compared to the overall standard of the place, but definitely worth it!