T House Tagaytay
8 Suites(Tagaytay)
US$149
US$133
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$84
Daj Suites(Tagaytay)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdeal grocercrispy tawiliscatholic churchentire place isface towelsreception areasized bedinternet signalmassage servicesoap and shampoolight sleeperswimming poolto celebrate our wedding anniversaryan overnight staya bit disappointedbody massagerelaxing experience
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Tranquility at its best. This is what this place can offer. My husband and I tried to book this for an overnight stay last year and we really had a good time. We slept well because of the soft mattress, we had a very good breakfast and most of all we we’re attended by helpful and accommodating staff.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mhik30
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I had been here last July for attending to a weeding...
Very beautiful place, nice food and the room is so nice but the price is pretty much expensive
The location is convenient and it s just next to the Church and not too far from the park

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2013

My husband and I stayed for a couple of days and were surprised by the pleasant and relaxing ambience of the place. We liked the walkway, especially at night when it's a bit breezy and cold.

Our room was quite ok (Earth 1) but the bathroom needs a bit of makeover and we had difficulty with the shower heater. Bath towels really needs upgrading as the brownish colour is quite unappealing. The bed was comfortable but the pillow a bit flat. We requested for additional ones to get the comfortable level. They could provide some shampoo and lotions as their bath soap is a bit drying on the skin. All in all, the room was always clean and in order.

Food in the restaurant was quite good. We appreciate the additional fruits during breakfast although we were served tough breads during our first breakfast. The succeeding days were ok despite one incident when the garlic rice we had were not cooked through. Consistency should be given more importance especially in food. We like their coffee though and the staffs were really friendly and attentive.

The General Manager and the reception staffs were very helpful and courteous. We would like to visit the place again but we would opt for a bigger room. We enjoyed the serenity of the place.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2013

When my husband and I were looking for a quick weekend getaway to celebrate our wedding anniversary, we decided to check our T House Tagaytay because we saw it in Deal Grocer. But we booked with the hotel directly because they had the same promo but slightly lower rates. We ended up booking their Serenity Suite with massage and half-board meals.
We arrived at the hotel earlier than the check-in time, and we saw from the front desk that they have a swimming pool (which I did not know about because it is new and not yet on the website but on their facebook page). Since we were early, and they were strict about the check-in time, and we did not have anything for swimming, we asked the front desk if there are any places in Tagaytay that sell them, she advised us that we could probably find some in Olivarez Plaza or Robinson's. We ended up buying swimming suit and board shorts from a tiangge stall in Robinson's. And came back to the hotel and were brought to our room instantly.
The first impression with Earth room 4 was "wow, its big". It had a king sized bed, a flat screen tv, a low table with cushions for seats, and a lot of space. The bathroom was a separated toilet with sink and shower room. The only problem with the room was that the shower's heater was not working properly, half of the time we were under very cold water and the other half was tepid.
Of course we used the swimming pool, which had a jacuzzi, where I spent about 30 minutes without needing to share the facility with anybody. My husband tried to swim in the pool but the water was too cold.
After that, we went for our massage at their spa, it was nice, the masseuse's pressure was constant and we felt very relaxed afterwards.
For dinner (which was included in the package/promo), I thought that both of us would be able to order the Wagyu beef, but only one of us would have the beef and the other would have the fish. It was ok however because both of us enjoyed our meal as they were both delicious albeit we ate during Earth Hour and had to eat with candles. I just hoped that the candles weren't the tea lights but those on candlesticks so that you could actually see your plate via candlelight.
I enjoyed breakfast more, they served us complimentary bread/rolls then our order of Beef Tapa and Hash Brown with Eggs and Bacon. It was a hearty meal.
With the hotels we've stayed in Tagaytay, T house is one that I wouldn't mind going back, and probably book the Serenity Suite again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2013

the room we stayed in is small for my taste. Earth 6 is our room.

I bought a voucher from Deal Grocer for an overnight package. It includes an overnight stay with a set breakfast, lunch OR dinner and a 60-minute full body massage at Tranquility Spa.

Dinner was a 4-course menu for 2. Everything was delicious. I did not order the Wagyu Beef Tenderloin Steak (my husband did, and says it was okay, though not as well done as we told the staff on how he wanted his steak), but the fish that was served to me was divine. the mashed caulifolower bedding for the fish was awesome.

Set breakfast was serve not in tiny proportions, because I can tell that my family was stuffed. It was as good as our dinner the night before.

The massage was a major plus. The pool was okay, water was too frigid but what do we expect, we are in Tagaytay.

I believe I get what I really paid for. And some. I only wish the room was bigger.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family