“Greatn experience”

T House Tagaytay
Ranked #8 of 97 Tagaytay B&B and Inns
“Greatn experience”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We spent the weekend here as my surprise birthday trip in Tagaytay for my boyfriend. I spent a lot of time looking for the best place to stay in and I am so happy that I have chosen this place. We had the Still Luxe Room and I can say that this is the best place that we had stayed in so far. The room is spacious with a flat screen TV and with a bathtub in the big toilet and bath. The room smells so good and it is very relaxing to stay there.

As a part of my surprise, I asked the staff if they can set-up a romantic candle-lit dinner for us and they gladly granted my request without additional charge. :) It was a fantastic dinner with the a romantic ambiance and the food taste great. The waiter was very polite and served the food with a smile on his face all the time.

For our breakfast, we had it served in our room and to our surprise they provided my bf a cake with a candle together with our breakfast. We had crispy Tawilis and hash-brown with bacon and fresh fruit for our breakfast. They also taste great! :)

Our accommodation also came with a massage for two and it was so relaxing. Another facility to enjoy is their pool with Jacuzzi and it is a great way to relax at night in the cold weather of Tagaytay.

Overall, we can really recommend the place to other travelers! It is a must to stay in T-house Tagaytay especially if you are planning a romantic getaway with someone special!

Room Tip: We chose the Still Luxe Room and we were in Earth 3 it is really spacious and it smells good, I thin...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Spent a weekend here since we availed of a good deal through an online coupon site. I heard some good raves about the place and was excited to see it. Unfortunately, it did not deliver to the hype of it. The overall experience is satisfactory and only good for the dsicounted price from the coupon. But the place would be overpriced if we would pay the regular prices. I appreciate the boutique hotel vibe and the layout and architecture seems zen which I feel was the goal in mind. However it disappointed in the smaller details - room was tiny and furnishing was average. There was no hot water in the faucets or shower and the toilet was unusually very low (feels like sitting on a low stool rather than a chair). The bed was a bit short in height but the width was very good. Massage beds were a bit stiff however the massage itself was pretty good. Pool and jacuzzi area was a plus though.
Overall it's not a bad place to go to but does not have the finer details of its other competitors.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

My husband surprised me for my birthday and when we entered our room, there were petals all over the bed, floor and bathroom. There was also welcome cupcakes that said "Happy birthday and anniversary!" . It was a nice personal touch to celebrate my birthday weekend and postponed anniv celebration. This was arranged diligently through their reception staff Alma. The interiors of the entire place was clean, tasteful, and refreshing! It provided the much needed solace and relaxation my husband and I needed. Their manager William was also very accomodating and friendly which we really appreciated. We have yet to try the pool and jacuzzi and the free breakfast buffet tomorrow but so far, my husband and I are very much satisfied that we thought we' put in a good review now!

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My Husband Surprised me with Tagaytay get away for our Babymoon. I've been asking him for weeks now about it (spoiled brat) and T house was just perfect for it. The place is peaceful, we went there on a weekday so maybe we are lucky enough there are only few people who checked-in. We enjoyed the Pool and Jacuzzi. :) We enjoyed it all by ourselves, since there are few guests we think during our stay. Also, they gave me a welcome 'happy birthday cake' during our first day. We are not expecting it since we did not fill out a form or anything before we arrived, it just so happened that when my husband booked, he mentioned that it is my birthday. Nice memory T house :) You made me smile! and You made my Husband smile as well since I liked your service well.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2013

it was my birthday when we went to thouse. My friend who usually goes to tagaytay recommended the place since it was on 20% discount on deal grocer. i searched it immediately on google saw nice and beautiful pictures of the place. It has a pool and a jacuzzi which made me even more excited to go. The room looks cozy and big but when we entered it was not what we expected.It was a bit small but just ok for an overnight stay. The bed and pillows was so soft the sheets was so white and clean.The tv reception was really bad though..My boyfriend was quite disappointed since he was excited to watch Nba. The shower also was really difficult to operate! u have to wait for almost 10-15 mins. for the water to get warm and at the middle of the night there was no water coming out of the shower! They said we have to wait for a while since they are still filling it up. And the worst part was, we were all scratching ourselves since there were ants all over out body! the closet was slowly eaten up by termites and ants and we didnt noticed since our bags covered the area where the termites was. Just an awful experience for my birthday.. I fon't think i would come back to this place anymore.

• Stayed June 2013
6 Thank angelfire_28
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Great theme hotel -- very zen like and you have a church right beside it. Located near Picnic Grove, you won't see the view of Taal Volcano. Small pool but very relaxing. Wifi at the lobby and the free breakfast was good --- i recommend the tapa. If you're looking for peace and quiet, this is the hotel for you. We stayed there for our wedding anniversary this year --- good price and away from the traffic of Tagaytay.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Tranquility at its best. This is what this place can offer. My husband and I tried to book this for an overnight stay last year and we really had a good time. We slept well because of the soft mattress, we had a very good breakfast and most of all we we’re attended by helpful and accommodating staff.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple