“Wished I had booked for more nights instead of just one...”

One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Tagaytay
Reviewed 3 January 2011

My family had a very relaxing stay at One Tagaytay Place. Our suite was perfect with its comfortable queen-sized bed for my husband and I, and the queen sized sofa bed in the living area for my growing teen-age son. The 2 flat-screen TVs had all the channels I wanted and more. Free wifi was available and the other amenities were highly appreciated. My corner suite had 90 degree views of Taal lake, the mountains and the city below.
I'll definitely make One Tagaytay Place my home in Tagaytay. - Bel Villavicencio

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank belvillavicencio

Reviewed 24 December 2010

The warmth of its staff as you begin you stay, until you end it, is so comforting. They made my stay so memorable.
A very cozy place, with great food (esp their kare-kare).

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank arahslee
Reviewed 20 December 2010

Whenever I check in to hotels, I can tell if they have their act together by the system by which their guests go through, efficiency of their staff, cleanliness, building maintenance, and readiness to serve. All of which I witnessed at One Tagaytay Place last weekend. From the moment I walked in, I sensed that every staff member knew their roles and what exactly was important from a guest's perspective and they did not disappoint, in fact they performed their duties with ease. Their lobby restaurant Azalea seems to be one of Tagaytay's best kept secret. I could tell by the taste that their food has been studied and tested, one thing a consumer appreciates. With the good sized portions, I really got value for money which was not really expensive. The overall hotel ambiance is classy along with an orderly system that will not stress you. It only reflects a management that is clear with thier goals and operations. There was only one problem that day, it was so windy when I stepped down from the car I was glad I wasn't wearing a wig otherwise I would've blown my cover.

Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank masigan_brian
Reviewed 7 December 2010

we spend our 3rd anniversary in one place tagaytay with my partner just only for 1 night and we avail their promo for 1 nyt 3k with free breakfast. actually its sept. 2009 i just want to share my experience in staying at the hotel. first the location has easy access to all,one of the classy hotel in tagaytay, have a nice room, also their infinity pool upstairs, the food is delicious especially their tapa, have 711 down stairs, have enough space for car park. and i can say that i am satisfied on what they provide in the hotel except for the bed. for me its not just to comfortable but over all its worth for its price.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2010

One Tagaytay's ambiance is very nice but don't expect the like of Taal Vista Hotel or T House. Bluntly speaking, the hotel's facade is not interesting or appealing enough for tourists. Their lounge and restaurant isn't that spacious but their rooms are superb. I so love their rooms that I never want to go out and explore Tagaytay anymore. Their bed, pillows and comforter are probably one of the best that I have tried. Their rooms are very clean and it has a mini refrigerator, 2 small couches, coffee table, coffee maker and LCD TV to name a few. They have a small pool at the roof deck which is a sort of infinity pool but it's just so-so, . Well, I bet no one goes to Tagaytay just to swim so I'll let this one pass. =) With regard to the food or breakfast, nothing really special. Just the same 'ol breakfast being served in other restaurants. However, it's good that there's a store that sells pasalubongs and a Mini Stop within the hotel's compound so it's actually a big factor for visitors.

Continue reading my review here--->http://reviewmanila.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-tagaytay-place-hotel.html

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2010

i stayed for one night with my wife in this hotel at the behest of a friend. there were so many promises of good rooms, wonderful amenities, etc but I mostly dismissed them thinking it was all marketing babble. after staying there and trying out their spa (prices are so reasonable!) i have been converted. I now think that this hotel is one the best value-for-money places where a family can stay in Tagaytay city. I urge everyone to come stay in this hotel when in Tagaytay. for 2k plus, there is so much to enjoy and the service is just plain impeccable.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank pinoy-life-at-large
Reviewed 29 October 2010

We stayed in One Tagaytay overnight. We were given a small suite with its own living and dining area. The hotel is relatively new, thus everything looked clean. The staff are very polite.
There's a convenience store, a store for 'pasalubongs' or take home treats (Rowena's), and some restaurants fronting the hotel. You won't get a view of Taal volcano but it's the hotel is easy to find as it is near the rotunda. All in all, a lovely place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple