“Go healthy and all-natural gourmet food at their Deli country store”
Review of Gourmet Farms

Gourmet Farms
Ranked #21 of 178 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving you the freshest and finest healthy mediterranean-italian dishes in Cavite. The Dining Room... Your must-dine place.
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We did not make it for dinner at their restaurant. We only had gourmet sandwiches and chips at their deli store. The vegetables and meat are fresh from their farm, healthy, and all-natural without sacrificing the taste. This is how good food should be. We will try to eat their dinner place next time.

1  Thank VanceC

Reviewed 28 August 2012

My husband bought me and my daughter to this restaurant, we often see this place whenever we go to Tagaytay but this is the first time we tried it and I absolutely love it! The ambiance is very sophisticated, I tried the baked salmon and I enjoyed it very much as well as the salad bar. Good price commensurate to the taste and ambiance. Good place to conduct business also.

2  Thank JhoannaPena
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I have to agree with the previous reviewer, this cozy little place has GONE!. shame, great shame. totally ruined, and really trying to be something it is not and never well be. You have turned your back on your customers who have been going there for over 15 years to entertain yuppies who will go maybe once or twice.
Good luck with your new and unfortunate choice. I will never be back.

6  Thank Cathaycaptain
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Cafe gourmet for years was a cozy place that was worth going out of town to. Had the best salad bar I've seen in philippines. was well worth the two hour drive. They closed to renovate.. I flew into the country made a direct line for cafe gourmet only to find that it has been ruined. The salad buffet turned into a few items and 7 choices of pasta. Modern decor very metro. Being that tagaytay is rural, to convert a wonderful farm style place to eat with a great menu to a plain, boring, fake, cement eatery obviously aimed at the yuppies is a shame.

It used to be hard to get a seat in there and yesterday the place was empty.

I am from the international hospitality industry and can say the owners made a big mistake. The new menu is a disgrace.

Cafe gourmet was the only place to eat in tagaytay.... Sorry folks... It is now the last.

9  Thank gamling
Reviewed 19 February 2010

We are residents of a nearby city, Trece Martires. We are returned residents after years in the U. S. and Canada. We have always bought our coffee, percolator grind, from Gourmet through a friend. We love their 'barako' ground coffee. Curious upon reading the good Captain's review of the place, we decided to pick up our coffee ourselves and try their fare at the restaurant. To our delight, we found the food is good, the salad indeed is great, and the service is fine. We did not see any rudeness from the staff, we were greeted warmly at the door, and as they explained the fare to us. When we were told our coffee order is ready for pick-up at the farm's guardhouse a short distance away, our waiter graciously offered to go fetch it for us. So we gave him the money to pay for the coffee and he picked it up for us, sparing us the short trip under the afternoon sun. We complimented the staff when we spoke to the Manager by the name of Rodrigo. The staff were all smiles. We had a great time there.

1  Thank raffee_97