“Love the place...”

MC Mountain Home Apartelle
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tagaytay
Pasay, Philippines
“Love the place...”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Love the view.. We reserved the Taal View Room and it was so spacious.. Big bed.. big comfort room.. Love the terrace..

The tocilog served during breakfast was also great. The owner and staff are so nice and friendly.. We will be back for sure.. <3

Near Bag of Beans, Savemore and Antonio's

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I did not plan the trip but decided to join the gang and catch-up even if late midnight. The night duty person brought the extra towels and stuff not 5 minutes as I joined my friends. I was there maybe 5 years before and was glad to get the same room at the 2nd floor - one with the deck. Parking is not a problem - mind you park at the entrance not at the lower reception - tight and really steep for an old car [like mine ].

Downside I had to use the hot water as the shower knob for cold was busted - just increased the water volume and got comfortable temperature for a bath.

The staff always gives extra effort to make your stay comfortable.

For a bed and breakfast great price and accommodating staff.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms on the deck
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed 30 May 2009

I really liked the place. Family run. Friendly people. Bent over backwards to be helpful. Heck they even gave me rides to town and provided special stuff to make the room more accommodating. I still occasionally email with the owner.

Very good value for the price.

Downside- the place was obviously once a luxury destination, but has been poorly maintained for years. Common problem in the Philippines.

If I went back to the Philippines, this is the place I would most likely go to. But that's me- I am not rich, I like friendly people.

If I were a rich man, and was not too social, maybe I would go someplace else.

• Stayed January 2006, travelled as a couple
1 Thank heyjoewash
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tagaytay
Tagaytay Country Hotel
#2 of 41 in Tagaytay
Our Melting Pot Hostel
Our Melting Pot Hostel
#4 of 41 in Tagaytay

Been to MC Mountain Home Apartelle? Share your experiences!