1. location. The hotel is conveniently located in front of Josephine's and beside the Robinson's mall where there's a lot of restaurant to choose from. We also love the area where it is located because it is not that busy and noisy (as compared to the traffic magnet area of tagaytay)
2. Room. We love the room's ambiance, very cozy and very clean. The comforters and the sheets were all perfectly laundered as it smells good. The bathroom was well kept and the toiletries were all there- complete.
3. Service. The staffs are all friendly and they do deliver any and everything that we need.
4. They were really not affected by the typhoon Glenda :)
1. the breakfast. I swear that's the saddest breakfast buffet I've ever seen.
2. Wifi. The slowest.
3. Balcony. its just a decor. no one will really stay there for a coffee, cmon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Ridge Tagaytay gives you the best view of Taal Volcano and lets you experience the coldest spot in Tagaytay City. Comfort, luxury, and convenience are with its several shopping, dining, and recreational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Summit Ridge Tagaytay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.