All reviewsoutdoor jacuzzifire lake grillcorner suitehomemade granolabuttered toastspinach mushroomtaal volcanowedding prepsr rrelaxing weekendview from the balconyenjoyed our stayspacious bathroomgreat viewjeffpreparationsir
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I loved the place so much,the suites was so nice, clean,comfortable to stay and with a beautiful view of Taal Volcano the fact that price were expensive but it's all worth it,They offered good services like personalized touch of the management, kind and accommodating staff. I also loved the delicious full breakfast they prepared for me & my cousin.I really want to go back here with my husband next time. Got the chance to stay here for the complimentary certificate we had during our wedding at Clearwater as the venue.Try to visit this place for sure you'll have fun and experience complete relaxation so hurry up ! :-)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Aina M
Reviewed 9 January 2013

This place is probably one of the best places to stay in the Philippines. Our experience in the Inn at Cliffhouse from the time that we entered their compound just kept getting better and better. It was our first time to visit the place so when we first looked at the full parking space, we thought it was going to be a hassle finding a spot. But since we are guests, we get the best parking spots reserved for us.

Next was their lobby. It was very small but had a very warm and inviting feel. The reception staff were very helpful and accommodating and always had a smile on their face which is always great to see.

I didn't know that their compound, aside from the Inn/ Hotel itself, was open to the public. So the big crowd for me was alarming and a bit annoying. I was expecting a very relaxing and quiet stay and after seeing all the people, I really did not have my hopes up.

We were brought to a passage way with a glass door with a security lock. Apparently the suites were below all the hustle and bustle above. We booked three suites and they were kind enough to remove the suite separators located in the balcony. So we almost had the whole place to our selves. Once we got inside our suites, we were really impressed. They were big, clean, smelled great and boy did it have an incredible view! I don't really need to post a picture here because those shots you see in the internet or magazines is exactly what you will get and more. You just have to stay there to understand what I mean.

The best part for me, which is kinda just a small detail, but impressed me the most was our breakfast. They had made a beautiful breakfast table setting for us and my favorite part was they handed out their breakfast menu with our names printed on it. Now thats what you call a personal touch.

I will definitely be back once I get a chance to visit. I hope they all keep up what they are doing and never lower their standards.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank brettfuzzed
Reviewed 30 December 2012

We found everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The owner adds a personal touch and was very accommodating and goes out of her way to assist in the bookings.

My husband and I still plan to return numerous times since we are very much satisfied with how the staff makes sure you feel comfortable and makes sure all your needs are addressed.

I find the rates to be ok since it is expected with the huge rooms. There are only 4 rooms available which maintains the exclusivity of the place.

I am sure there are a lot of cheaper and smaller places in Tagaytay for accommodation but for special occasions and when you and your partner/family would want to experience private and VIP living, The Inn is the best place to visit.

The Inn is also the perfect place for Wedding Preps, huge rooms where your photo-video crew, make-up artist and family can all fit together.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BLSJ122212
Reviewed 23 November 2012

surfed the net for the best place to stay in when going to tagaytay. this one was at the top of the list. you get what you pay for: HUGE bedroom. HUGE bathroom. warm and friendly staff. perfect place to go to if you want to get away from it all. :)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Oday779
Reviewed 29 October 2012

At 100sqm to a suite with a panoramic view of Taal, it doesn't get any better than The Inn at Cliffhouse. The breakfast was great, would have really been awesome if they can serve it in the room. Its hotel policy though to have breakfast at the reception area/cafe. You could get a massage in the room, hop in the jacuzzi at the balcony and enjoy the breathtaking view of the lake. From all the hotels we tried in Tagaytay, this was by far the best.

Room Tip: Get the suites at the opposite ends...Its more quite and and you have a jacuzzi...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple