“Peace and quiet”

Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Tagaytay
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Peace and quiet”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed here last month.,....a bit far from the main road???but I like it here???staff was friendly! Me and my husband had a nice message in the evening....my son enjoy the swimming pool. Saturday morning they were short staff and Alan ( he was more like the reception guy in the breakfast room) he also serve our food clean the table ...he was limping ...but I must say he did a great job that morning .....with plenty of guest and only him serving and cleaning the table to me he did a very good job and many thanks to him for making the effort to please all the guest in the breakfast room.....I like the room....big and spacious,,,,nice big shower and clean bathroom....we base here but during the day we travel around tagaytay......

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank vic V

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Mandaluyong, Philippines
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

we had a great experience during our stay here. the place is clean and relatively new. nice staff too...we"ll definitely come back! the location is also perfect, it may not be along the main roads of tagaytay but it's not so hard to find. it's great that there are a lot of restaurants and nice places around the area.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank adam c
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Late review -- I stayed here with my fiance last July 2013 after I got back from the US. We got a good promo at that time since it is a lean season I believe.. So our rates included a massage for two persons, hot pot dinner and set breakfast.

The hotel was quite difficult to locate since it is our first time to pass by the road leading to this place. I wish they got some larger street signs pointing to their location.

They also got a good hotel pool. At the time we stayed, there was less people since we stayed on a Sunday (it was raining too) and then come Monday (it was scorching hot) most have gone early.

It was a nice place to stay for overnight, but if you're staying for more than that, I suggest to find another hotel since this is way inaccessible if you don't want to dine in or have room service.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chel N
pasig city
Reviewed 25 April 2014

i reserved a room thru telephone call directly to
their hotel, and was advised by the staff that no need for deposit. when i checked in, no available family room that i reserved and the staff i talked to was on leave. no outgoing calls to call the manager so i have to use my own phone to cAll the manager. no sense talking to the manager also. very indecisive.

Stayed April 2014

Travellers are raving about these Tagaytay hotels

Cainta
Reviewed 24 April 2014

we stayed here during holy week, so as expected, the hotel was fully booked. we got the poolside family room and it came with three beds, one queen, one double and a single. we got the package that included breakfast, massage and shabu-shabu dinner.

the pool has no heater, but the bathroom does :) the breakfast was not bad, although the servers are a tad slow. the shabu-shabu dinner was good as well.

the massage: i'm not big on massages, but my friends enjoyed it so i guess it was ok.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I got to know about this hotel through tripadvisor since the reviews were good. I decided to give it a try and was very satisfied. Stayed April 19 to April 20 holyweek and the location was great for us since we did not want noisy areas. It is not along the highway but a 2.5km drive turning right from the highway.. so if you dont have a car.. this would be a problem. But for us since we brought our cars we didn't mind. Upon entering the room (family room for us) the comforters were so fragrant so new and so inviting. We had a great sleep after a days foodtripping and touring around. This is exacting what we need. The kiddie pool is okay too. The rooms come with a free massage for two which was something different. By the way breakfast is plated breakfast not buffet. Overall I recommend this hotel if you want a relaxing getaway with the family!

Room Tip: Please declare everyone when you check in. They are very strict on extra person policies.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank 88KimmyY
Philippines
Reviewed 31 March 2014

It's actually my second time to stay in this hotel. First one was with my family last 2012, when we spent our New year and all of us really had an amazing time. The second was mid year last year 2013 when my boyfriend and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary. We booked it through Agoda and got the package that comes with a Shabu Shabu and a massage for two. It was such a perfect timing and we really enjoyed our stay. The ambiance was great and relaxing, suitable for people who wanted to go out from the usual urban/modern hotel. The place was not crowded and the food was good. I wouldn't mind coming back for the 3rd time and will surely recommend this with my friends.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple