“Not bad for a nearby quick getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lee Boutique Hotel

Lee Boutique Hotel
Ranked #5 of 97 Tagaytay B&B and Inns
“Not bad for a nearby quick getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

It's a nice, cozy, quaint, quiet place, not too far from the fast-paced, hectic city-life wherein you can relax and just enjoy the scenic beauty of Tagaytay. It's quite easy to find with a nice bunch of friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

We got a discounted deal from sites at lee boutiques which just costs P2,000.. I read a lot of good reviews about this boutique and we decided to go to tagaytay. Since we just commuted, it was ally hard to find lee boutique because it's just like some private houses in the streets.. It's costs us 180 pesos for the tricycle to reached us there.. It was not easy to find this place, I tell you. I was not able to see the "lee boutique sign since the hotel is unnoticeable.
The reception area was small, but the receptionist was attentive enough and even manage to cracked jokes with us.. The room that we availed was just the standard room, but since it's not available.. They upgrade our room to a deluxe one without extra charges! Lucky us!

I was amazed with their room because it was beautiful and elegant, big bed, a comfortable one.. There's also available toiletries and the body wash smells great.. The served the breakfast and it was really really good. Their food serving we're big and the Tocino was great..
It's a great place to just chill and relax.. I will definitely come back here!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

From the pictures on the hotel website I got the impression that this was a chique boutique bed and breakfast outfit. Check in was laborious as the check in clerk insisted on wanting to take a deposit notwithstanding that my reservation was made through AsiaRooms and guaranteed with a credit card. Added to this was his poor standard of English.

I must say that the room decor and setup itself was pleasing to the eye and satisfactory in terms of cleanliness and comfort. The bed was comfortable.

Wifi connection was spotty at best even after they had re-started the internet router and so I gave up trying to connect. I had requested the check in clerk for a map of the attractions of Tagaytay. After explaining this to him for about 15 minutes he finally understood and said that such maps did not exist. When asked the location of certain well known dining establishments, again he replied that he had not heard about them and resorted to google for them on the internet and this again took too much time. Later I made a visit to the local tourism office and got a map from them and they indicated that they had invited a lot of the hotel properties including the one I was staying at, to attend seminars where information pamphlets and maps of Tagaytay were dispensed out free but many of the hotel properties just did not bother to attend.

The dining room was located on a lower floor and the air circulation was poor and there was the smell of stale food hanging in the air. Breakfast was very poor and minimal in quantity. I also spotted a cockroach running around in the dining room. The bathroom attached to the dining room was smelly and poorly maintained.

Room Tip: My room was OK and I have a comfortable sleep.…everything else was not OK.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank HKChong

Travellers are raving about these Tagaytay hotels

Mandaluyong, Philippines
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

We used the online reservation of the website and FULLY PAID for 4 rooms worth 13k++
When we arrived, the duty manager (Yes, Raymond, I'm talking to you.) still required 10k from us, insisting that this was company policy, even though we showed all papers as proof of payment. With his (Raymond) reasoning that the money did not go to them but to the online booking tool.

He (Raymond) wanted us to leave until we produced the 10k cash. After a lot of stress, our companion just suggested to swipe his card as a guarantee.

Its as if any online transaction is considered null and void.

We just wish that the duty manager takes the time to figure out what is an online transaction and how it is equal to an actual transaction.

The hotel rooms were good but all of the goodness was erased by anxiety and frustration.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Randy V
Manama, Bahrain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

Its really a good hotel
Serviices is goood . The stuff there is really nice people
Quiet place .
The shops is 5mins far away from it
You can find a 24 hurs fast food restaurent only 10 min far away from the hotel
Value is expensive for this city . Others hotels is really they have a less price.
They have a really nice breakfast, dont miss it

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Ayman_Janahi
Northampton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

My fiancee booked this special treat on my arrival from the UK. We had a fab time the service was superb even down to the porters insisting we park in the gated lobby. The room was upgraded and was a delight. We enjoyed our stay !

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Huw M
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

I have stayed in this hotel last weekend. Let me share with you my overall experience from the reservations itself up to the moment that we checked out.

(1) Reservation - General Comment: I hope that the management can improve the way they handle reservation inquiries.

I've got trouble at first with the reservation. I called the Manila Sales office and inquire for availability of rooms last March 6. Since I am transacting with an Ensogo Voucher, the reservations officer asked me that I should submit a copy of the voucher together with my planned reservation date via email. I expected a prompt feedback but with due diligence of calling them for a follow up, they only replied via email on March 9 (3 Days!) and sadly rooms are not available on the asked date. I've asked for another date via phone and she said I should email it again. I've got the 2nd feedback on March 11. This time, I called directly to Tagaytay and asked them. Thank God, we meet halfway and had a reservation on my 3rd preferred date.

(2) Room - we reserved for a Superior Room. From the moment we've stepped into the room, I am very stunned its cleanliness and beautiful design. The room also is clean, very spacious (no wonder it can fit a mini sofa for you to just sit), and well lighted! Bed is very soft and comfortable to sleep in (had a good Manga (a Japanese Comic) read that time before going to sleep). Bathroom is also very clean, well-lit, and have complete bathroom amenities provided to us. Kindly see my pictures for your reference.

With regards to the surroundings at night, although our room is located nearby the lobby, and hotel is accommodating lots of guests, we still had a good night sleep. We didn't heard any of vehicles going by the road late at night although the hotel is located along the main road of Tagaytay.

(3) Food - Because we used an Ensogo voucher, we had a breakfast and lunch included in the package. Food service is very nice, the food served in breakfast and lunch were very tasty and healthy. We are in a heart's content at that point.

(4) Service during the hotel check-in till check out - it was okay from the receptionist, and other staff. They have gave us a warm welcome and bid a safe trip as we checked out.

If you want to have a good experience in Tagaytay, I recommend Lee Boutique as one of your options.

Note: I've rated 3/5 for the service due to my experience in reservations. Well the disappointment got erased when me and my partner stepped into the room.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple