“affordable, friendly staff and great food”
Review of Java Jazz Cafe

Java Jazz Cafe
Ranked #20 of 168 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
“affordable, friendly staff and great food”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

affordable food and rooms, cozy and homey feel! i love their hot chocolate drink with toasted mamon! met the owner to even offered us a ride to the plaza.

• Visited November 2013

Abu Dhabi
“Best coffee I had during my trip”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I called in here on the recommendation of the driver I was using for my trip to Tagaytay. My brief was the best local coffee.

He delivered this place and it was excellent. I tried the local stove brewed coffee and it was beautifully smooth and a perfect strength.

They don't have the view and parking facilities if the Starbucks close by but I recommend Jazz highly for the quality of their product.

1 Thank Phil W
“Trip advisor helped us find this good Resto.”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Before heading back to Manila from the Picnic Grove in Tagaytay, I searched for a Resto on my mobile and in a few minutes, we almost missed the Java Jazz Cafe to our right and had to abruptly slow down to park. Food was very good for a budget price.
Place was cozy with fine paintings for sale for the benefit of an orphanage. They have a store where several paintings are for sale, a pasalubong area, and parking area for 2 cars.
I will definitely return to this cafe when in Tagaytay.

1 Thank Jesse Q
Shanghai, China
“good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We arrived in Tagaytay late in the afternoon and found this tiny cafe along the road towards the crossroad to Talisay. We knew this place because of LP and the staff was very friendly to receive us. They provided simple accommodations downstairs with a reasonable price. We stayed there for one night as there was no hot water we left tomorrow. However the food is so remarkable that we returned several times just because of the delicious food with good price. The adobo, bulalo and other meat were all very well cooked. Even when we returned back from Taal Valcano with the whole fatigue, we went immediately to Java Jazz for a good meal as reward....The boss is an artist who told us there are often some gatherings of local artists in his cafe, that's why he put some of their works here. His son makes good coffee we suppose, as we didn't try but other guests come here all for his coffee....

• Visited August 2013
“Satisfying”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Very affordable and satisfying; they have set meals worth P99 and of decent amount and very delicious. We ordered 2 set meals + beef nilaga for lunch. After, we ordered 2 cups of their famous hot choco w/ milk drink w/c is one of the best we have tasted. Our bill totaled only to below P600.

Parking is free but very limited (3); only 2 slots but one car can be positioned strategically.

The cafe is small but tables and chairs are arranged well that it can fit many people.

The staff are attentive and nice.

Sit around the native low tables called dulang for a different feel.

• Visited October 2013