“best view”
Review of Zipline Tagaytay

Zipline Tagaytay
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I am really afraid of heights but the staff assured me that this activity is safe. I am nerous at first but when I saw the view at the top it is really worth an experience. The fee is just right, we also have a photo taken as a souvenir.

3  Thank mhik30

Reviewed 25 April 2013

After you get a parking space (it's crowded) you walk a short distance to the zipline attraction. The views from that area are amazing. You can zipline in a tandem if you have a friend, or alone, or as a family (but this is a caged experience). What's really cool is that you can choose to break with the traditional zipline experience where you're in a seated position and go with a superman like pose (recommended). Then with a burst of speed you're off and it's exhilarating, exciting and fun. The view is incredible! You wonder as you approach the end how you will stop (especially since your coming in head first). Then you hit your first tire which slows you down by 50% and then another, and then two guys grab you for the last and final stop. Whew!
Fun, fast, and worth it! Pay for the photos because you'll want to memorialize this experience for sure.

4  Thank Stephen Y
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The Zipline is located at Peoples Park over looking lake Taal and what a fabulous view it is of this huge, peaceful volcanic lake. The Zipline is connected by 2 high points crossing over a deep valley covered with tropical foliage. It all looked a bit scary at first as the safety standards are not the same as in Europe but the 3 of us were located in the harnesses meticulously which gave us confidence. It was a really amazing experience for first timers but we were not prepared for the braking system on the opposite side. There were 3 of us and so there was a lot of momentum by the time we reached the other side. The braking system was basically primitive, a tyre with the cable going through it for initial slow down then you hit another tyre for final braking. We thought we would really overshoot but a lot of shouting and intervention by the Filipino guys brought us to a somewhat bouncy stop. We had photos that were then printed on to a mug. The overall quality was some of the best souvenir I have seen. We took the return trip as 3 solos and we were prepared for the braking.
Good value for money and a Hoiday MUST !!!!

6  Thank Dennis146
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Its my first time for me to try zipline and visit tagaytay
Its nice feeling not scary at all for me
But you will like the girls screams.
Try it in the hard way . That you lay down. Don't sit couz its lil boring .
One problem i face it in the end of this gamethat i got aback pain.
If you reach tagytay city really you have to visit this place

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I tried the zip line, it costs P200 one way, P300 two way. I kind of haggled the price, and ended up with a free souvenir photo. i just availed a one way trip since i am a first timer who wasn't really sure about zip-lining. I observed the other zip-liners first before i decided it was safe to give it a go. Buckling me up took one second, or so i thought, since i was too nervous. But once i was released, oh boy, was it amazing. Once again, i am speaking as a first-timer, so the zip line being too slow and too short was not an issue to me. I think this zip line was a pre-requisite to the more extreme zip lines in Luzon. ;)

4  Thank icallitjoycism