“Damien Auksorius on zip line”
Review of Zipline Tagaytay

Zipline Tagaytay
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Hi my name is damien Auksorius we went on the zip line at picnic grove , the view was awe inspiring and the people were very helpful to us also and took all our photos for free , very kind and friendly , loved it all

1  Thank damian a

Reviewed 3 February 2014

One of my reasons why I want to visit Tagaytay City is to their Zipline.

We arrived at the Picnic grove around past 4 in the afternoon. We're lucky that their zipline is still open and there's no long lines anymore.

My knees are shaking, but I really really wanted to cross this out on my bucket list.
It was really scary at first, but when you're in the middle part, the view and the feeling is all worth it! And the best part is i tried this with my boyfriend.

This is a must do when visiting Tagaytay city!
Don't you dare miss to try this one! ♥

3  Thank Nizareth A
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Our whole family took the zipline in Tagaytay. It was really fun. If you love adventure, this is surely in the top list to do in Tagaytay. It's a little bit scary because you are hanging in there. The cables look secure and safe. They have tires to stop you when you reach your destination. I just wish that they have other way to do it other than tires. It shakes you up. It costs 300 to do both ways and that includes your picture. Everybody is nice and they worked as a team.

I will do it again.

4  Thank Marlin26
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My daughters rode the zipline and they enjoyed very much. It was their first time and they are inclined to take ziplines in other areas. The fee included a photo and they displayed the picture in their rooms. I was not an adventurous person and just let them took the zip for themselves

2  Thank filipin0traveller
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Son and daughter went to this Zip line on our trip. We had a fun yet we were apprehensive at first but it is once a lifetime experience for all of us. Recommend this Zipline to anyone who visit to Tagaytay! I would do it again!

3  Thank ranvel66