“Good”
Review of Paradizoo

Paradizoo
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My son enjoyed the place because of their BIG space. However, I was a little bit disappointed with the animals' pen. They're all confined in a small place (considering they have a big property). They didn't maintain the cleanliness so the smell while touring the place is not pleasant. Also, I felt that the animals don't look healthy. But my son was happy exploring the plants and seeing different animals. I guess for the kids this was okay, but for adults, it would be disappointing.

2  Thank msamorrebibis

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I saw a post from Metrodeal :

"Experience a Zoo Adventure at Residence Inn Zoo & Zip Line Ride and the Paradizoo Theme Farm for P190 instead of P399"

Sounds great deal right? Two places for just 190Php.. really cheap. I bought 7 vouchers after I confirmed with my friends that they want to join me spending my weekends there. We went here after visiting Residence Inn Zoo. The place is wide. It is really full of rich gardens and animals as describe in their site. What i noticed only is that some area was smelly because of the poop and urine of animals. But that is reasonable, I'm in the zoo anyway :). I really enjoy seeing farm animals (horses,camel,goat) walking in front of you. They are very free strolling around the area. They are used to interact with the visitors. Don't forget to feed rabbits, they are sooo adorable :)

3  Thank LhadyOnyx
Reviewed 28 December 2013

After having lunch at Bag of Beans we decided to see this Paradizoo since based on google its on the same side of Tagaytay. After a long drive from the main highway, we finally reached the place. Its just a farm. Nothing more. The fee of 148pesos/head is very expensive considering all the animals here look sick. Wild pigs.some sheep. Some horses. Regular chickens.Thats it. The infinity pond has dried up and theres not even a tour guide. Some minors are toiling in the field. If youve seen lettuce and citrus trees and some common flowers in your life, then dont bother going to this place. The workers in the farm are probably laughing inside their minds when the saw us walking around the fields. Its a total rip off. And a waste of time.

This place is an insult to the likes of Nature Eden Park in Davao and Crocodile Farm in Davao City I visited last year.

5  Thank krX G
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I usually hold planning workshops in Tagaytay. Before going home, this place is a must stop to seal the bonding moments needed for workshop participants. Its interesting collection simply makes the place memorable.

3  Thank janettetoral
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Although the guide really knew what she was talking about...the sad reality was that the animals were really skinny. Bones sticking all over the place. Not really sure if they higher the price a bit they can feed the animals better....or its just that not a lot of people go....sad...

2  Thank cglagdameo