“Tagaytay, Philippines”

Ranked #21 of 99 Tagaytay B&B and Inns
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“Tagaytay, Philippines”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was with my eldest son, his wife and two kids to spend a night in the cooler portion of Cavite, south of Metro Manila, and spend his daughter's second birthday, February 8 last. The place had rides and zoo that the kids love. We had a very good time, and a significant contribution to it was the pleasant and relaxing atmosphere of this hotel, Belize Bed and Breakfast, where we stayed. It is not a fancy place, but I wished for peace and tranquility, and my daughter-in-law chose well. Likewise, the room was spacious, and most of all so clean (I did not see a speck of dust) and the scent when you go into room so fresh. The bathroom is as clean as the room, of course. I met the owner and his daughter managing the place. Very honest, humble, polite and courteous people indeed. The cleanliness of the place reflect their personality. It is situated along a major highway, but I did not hardly hear the traffic while asleep.

Room Tip: Request for the room on the higher floor. You will have a wonderful view of the island volcano, Ta...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Christopher G

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Taguig City, Philippines
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We just came home from our anniversary trip in Tagaytay. We stayed at Belize B&B and had a wonderful time. Thanks to Monet (the owner) for taking care of us. Very gracious host. We only have good words about our stay there. :) -Mrs. B

• Stayed December 2013
3 Thank MrsAuB
Las Pinas
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My family and I wanted to stay in Tagaytay overnight to prepare for my husband's cousin's wedding, and we were looking for a hotel/BnB that is clean, accessible to the wedding venue and restos, comfortable and affordable. After a lot of research, I came across Belize Tagaytay's listing here in TripAdvisor and in Agoda. After reading all the wonderful reviews, I immediately reached out to Ms. Monet, the owner, to reserve two rooms for my family and my husband's uncle's family. When we got there, we were immediately greeted by Ms. Monet and her staff, who were both so kind to show us the room she reserved for us. I was very pleased to see that the room is very spacious, well-designed, and clean. The beds are comfortable, and the bathroom is clean and well-maintained. The room was very spacious that it comfortably accommodated 4 adults and 1 3-year old. Breakfast was free for four, which is a great deal considering the competitions'. The staff was also very accommodating and friendly, and Ms. Monet really went the extra mile to make our stay very comfortable. We are definitely coming back, and absolutely recommending this to our friends and family.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Stayed here this lenten weekend with my hubby and found this quaint little place to be clean, accessible and surprisingly relaxing. We were given the ground floor corner room with 2 windows & a balcony, the room is spacious & we find the bed quite comfortable, there is an LCD TV with cable channels & the bathroom is clean & new with running hot & cold water. The towels provided are also ok. This Bed & Breakfast is located along the main highway with some diners next to it & across the street so food is never a problem. The only downside I can see is the view on the balcony which is the rood top of another house, but that is understandable since we were on the corner room & on the ground floor. Nevertheless the cool breeze coming from the balcony is still refreshing. There is minimal noise from the street considering that this B & B is located along the main road.

The owner, Ms Monet, is accommodating & friendly, I was touched that she personally served our breakfast the 2 mornings we were there. The staff is friendly & always greets us with a smiling face. Yes, we would definitely be back to stay on our next Tagaytay trip & will surely recommend this to friends & family.

Room Tip: * choose to have a room on the 2nd floor. The view would be better there but maybe not enough for yo...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ERafanan
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I emailed a couple of hotels in tagaytay because i was looking for a venue to propose to my girlfriend. The manager, Ms Monet replied with such enthusiasm to help that i decided to try out the hotel.

Ms Monet helped me prepare for the event even before i checked in. She coordinated with me as to where to buy stuff or what i needed prepared in the hotel.

Belize Tagaytay Bed and Breakfast is a good clean hotel with ample parking space, a canteen and a cool view deck overlooking Taal Volcano.

Location is great, ridge side along Aguinaldo Highway with a couple of restaurants serving local faves like Bulalo and Tawilis.

Note: They don't serve dinner, only breakfast but you can bring in your own food or buy from the restaurants nearby. The staff are more than willing to provide you with plates and utensils for your dinner.

The rooms are quite big for the price with airconditioning, clean sheets, big beds and nice bathroom with standard toothbrush, toothpaste, clean towels, bathtub and hot/cold water.

Ms Monet let me use the viewdeck for my wedding proposal and she and her staff helped me fix up the place, prepare dinner and one even handled the videocamera to capture the event.

Hats off to Ms Monet and her staff for the priceless quality of service and for the great reasonable rates.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple