“Wonderful experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2013

The atmosphere was wonderful, the food delicious and the staff excellent. We were a party of 8. We ordered a variety of family style dishes and enjoyed them all. The atmosphere was lovely and very inviting. The wait staff was very attentive and entertaining. We will definitely go again.

There are newer reviews for Amoroma Ristorante Italliano

Reviewed 21 July 2013

There were about 4 tables being served when we got there. But it still took a long while for them to serve 2 pizzas, 2 pastas and a pork chop we ordered. My friend suggested that they should be serving some bread for the customers while waiting. I think that's a great suggestion that the restaurant should consider since I think it really takes time to prepare the pizzas.

The food? Not as great as what others said. The 5-cheese pizza was good, but the others we had were a bit common.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

- Overall excellent food--we've tried the mini-pizza samplers, the full-sized margherita, the vongole, carpaccio etc--all very good.
- Service was quick--dropped in here on latest visit to grab a pizza before heading to a wedding--pizza on our table within 20 minutes (and gone in 15!)
- The only niggle so far would be that the serving size for the carpaccio was inconsisent between our previous and latest visits--the latest visit serving size was approximately a third less than the first time. (I know because the wife finished most of it this time.)

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Had diner and it was a monday night. You can imagine that we almost had the whole place just to ourselves. Their pizza was fabulous, no exaggeration here. But if your looking for pan/thick pizza, look elsewhere. But the crust flavor and the cheese, to die for. You can even watch them make it for you, the oven is just at the corner of the dining area. Not impressed with the pasta cause ive had better ones. Another thing that i wont forget and really liked here, and probably make my own, olive oil with chili. I literally had it on everything i ate. To sum it up, its a good italian looking resto (from the inside) that serves great pizza.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Hello amoroma! Where have you been all my life? Ok. Flashback.. My husband and I have been searching for a good italian resto up in tagaytay and heard this place. Soo off we went. I ordered the the six mini pizzas initially im saying initially because we ordered the prosciutto pizza as a whole. Yes! We could be food fiends once in a while and i even had to go. I think this is one food find ill be dreaming about in weeks to come. Im just soo in love.