“serene Hideaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tagaytay
La Tierrez Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #17 of 97 Tagaytay B&B and Inns
Manila, Philippines
“serene Hideaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013

Stayed for one night and booked by calling them on our way to Tagaytay.I didn't expect that they would entertain us but after our phone conversation we felt at ease already.The place is still new though they have been operating for two years.They have a lovely garden,room is big with queen size bed and a daybed.The bathroom is clean and they provide you thick towels and bathroom kit.For less than 2k the room includes a big breakfast and unlimited brewed coffee.They also have a bar and the owner doubles as your bartender and is trained abroad having worked as a bartender in New York but suprisingly two cocktails and two san mig light only cost us 220 pesos.They have big bbq which you can use but they can also cook for you if you wish to just stay in the hotel.They specialize in international dishes but Ms.Rose the owner's sister is a kapampangan who prepares the best tapa.I enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to those who wish to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.The warm reception,good home cooked food and the simple rustic accomodation makes this place special like your home away from home in a quiet serene surounding just a few distance away from Manila.

• Stayed February 2013
8 Thank Eygee

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
nh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

We attend a wedding of my best buddy and there's no available room anymore in that place, and i decided to try this la'tierrez bed and breakfast. One of my co-worker recommend this place and they told me lot of good things about this place.I already check so many reasonable prices bed and breakfast and this is the no.7 place that i will check and find out if this place would pass. As i enter the premisses, people here are very polite and very friendly,, atmosphere is almost like your home..The nicest thing is the rooms are very clean, super neat and the smell is like flowers around..The room has no aircon and still we have to ask for blancket, because its so cool that night, and so quiet and i slept like a baby,They offer me hot herbal fruit tea. Breakfast is so great very generous portion and unlimitted fresh brewed coffee and with fruit platter. They only charge me 1,500 for this night with 2 of my buddies which they charge additional 500 per head thats include breakfast.Thats not bad for tagaytay area and very clean place..I would go back to latierrez for sure and enjoy the drinks on this very nice scheek bar. la'tierrez is very home place and price is reasonable,, i like the place that's not close to the busy road and i really slept so good. I shall return again..

5 Thank uchie u