Lazea Tagaytay Inn
  • Restaurant
Estancia Resort(Tagaytay)
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)
  • Pool
All reviewscouple roomtransport terminalroom makesunlimited brewed coffeesurfing the netkapeng barakodining areapicture takingour room was spaciousnoise comingholy weekricea great stayplace to stayparking spacepicnic grovetapa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We were welcomed by friendly and helpful staffs. I love the location : walking distance to the fruits and flower stands, city market, etc. Our room was spacious, clean, comfortable/spacious! Very safe (with a 24 hour security guard). Breakfast n brewed coffee are the best! Keep up the good services Lazea. Thanks for making us feel safe.

Room Tip: 2 beds or 1 single bed are very spacious
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Evey M
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Lazea Tagaytay Inn is a little far from Aguinaldo Highway but still very accessible due to abundance of tricycles and jeepneys around . Kudos to Ms Juliet who entertains changes in check-in dates and who has that ready contagious smile to guests .

The place is located at the back of the market and other stores and bakeries . The inn is very simple with no fuss or frills . It will provide you with the basic : bed and breakfast . The room was clean and colorful . Nothing bad to say except for the noise coming from the basketball court .

The free-flowing barako coffee and free senorita bananas are worth mentioning as something good to appreciate and remember . The hot coffee kept us warm and comfortable from the cold wind in the morning .

The garden was also simple but looking at the flowers of different colors will inspire a tired soul like me :-)

It's also worth to note that Lazea Tagaytay Inn ranks 2nd among the top B&B Inns in Tagaytay . The price difference between the #1 ? Well , Lazea's rate is 80% lower ! Surely a real bargain for a good stay and experience .

So for budget conscious like me , you must try Lazea Tagaytay Inn .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank acn_saq
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I got a discount via Ensogo for 1600.

First off, it wasn't hard to find at all. I texted them in advance for some directions via commute. A tricycle ride is 35 (for me at least) and you shouldn't have to go higher than 40 I think (from Olivares). It's right off of a main road.

It was quite clean inside the lot and very quiet. I stayed in room 7 and there was an issue with the door, like it cost extra effort to open. Perhaps it was the wood expanding due to the fluctuation of temperature. It didn't really bother me though since I felt more secure if someone were to try to open it, I'd hear them, lol.
The room was quite spacious and very cultural. I liked the decoration with the vases and all. The TV was a good size and there is a remote for the AC control. Unlike other previous guests, I got towels and they smelled pretty good!

The bathroom is small as previously mentioned, but I didn't care since the hot water kept me comfortable on that cold night.

Slept great. No noise whatsoever other than a couple crickets and probably an hourly tricycle passing by.

The staff lady asked me what I wanted for the free breakfast and they had it prepared for me in the morning.

There is free coffee and water. Just a little nuissance were the ants crawling all over the sugar. But I don't think that can be helped outside.

Overall, very good for the price. Wouldn't change a thing.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Joshporado
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed at LAZEA TAGAYTAY INN last September 1 and i must say that every good things that I saw on these reviews were all true! We really enjoyed our stay there even though it's just for overnight. The couple room was so spacious. We got towels, toiletries and even slippers provided by them. The staff were great and always had their smile on their faces. We also felt secured for having security guard especially during night time. Kudos to Ms. Juliet cause everything went so great. She informed me proactively with all the things that I needed to know prior to getting there. The place was so easy to find. The coffee was great! We really enjoyed having the breakfast, given option on what to be served and thanks for the extra rice! We're so full and it's tasteful. Thank you for the great experience and will surely come back there! :))
- Arrianne :))

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arianjoyyy
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Me and my baby went there last august 17 2013.. We left manila around 7am and we arrived at Tagaytay around quarter to 9am..

It was raining hard at that time (bagyong Maring) thats why the very moment we step foot to Tagaytay me and my baby decided to have an early check-in to the hotel..

We rode a tricycle from Olivarez to the hotel.. Its not hard to find since its a cart wheel away to the market.. :) we supposed to check-in at 2pm but we arrived 9am.. The receptionist Ate Juliet is very accomodating.. She let us check-in early for free since the weather is bad.. and maybe because naawa sya kasi basang sisiw kmi..haha Thanks ng madami.. ;)

Upon checking in.. We are really satisfied with our room. Its huge and has toiletries unlike the other review say they dont have toiletries.. ;) and the flush in the toilet works well.. They have AC hot&cold shower, complimentary drinks(water), tv, breakfast and a huge bed..

The most thing I love about this place is their free coffee.. :) nakaka 3cups ako every meal..haha

I really recommend this place and looking forward to be your guest again.. :) maybe the only thing that i can suggest about their amenities is Hair dryer.. para d lamigin after taking a bath :)

Thumbs up to all the staff as well as the owner very friendly!! :)

• Stayed: August 2013