“Excellent Service”

Yellow Cab Pizza Cavite, Tagaytay
Ranked #41 of 171 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 August 2013

First meal in the Philippine and it was pizza!

Oh well, it was good. Pizza was really tasty, hot and full of flavor. We enjoy these with some chicken wings which were also good. So pizza places in the PI are kinda sweet in there sauce but this was more savory which I favor.

The restaurant is very clean and bright. We enjoyed the atmosphere and music. This place is not too loud to engage in conversation. Nice.

One of the best parts of this place is the service. Terrible service means to me they are too good to care or the place is run badly (thus the food is bad). Great service makes a difference and so I will give a higher rating for this fact.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

This place is known for excellent pizzas and their famous Charlie Chan. Whenever I am craving for pizzas this place is where I ran and dine. Their service is excellent. They are very attentive to their customers needs and were very courteous. Xoxo for this establishment.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

came back for the charlie chan and the view! LOL lovely with a nice cold can of coke! skipped the pizza this time, but as i was by myself, i can only gorge on the noodles. wish they had solo-sized pizzas for a quick bite.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

It was the birthday celebration of my partner. He wanted to see and visit Sky Ranch. We decided to take a bite in Yellow Cab in Tagaytay City. We ordered for their Four Cheese Pizza and Chicken Alfredo Pasta. We definitely enjoyed the food with a nice view at their Al Fresco area.

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

A Dear Darla pizza, Charlie Chan noodles and a terrific view of Taal... In summer, this is the perfect escape. I wish I brought a book.