“Food and more!”
Review of Gasthof of Albay

Gasthof of Albay
Ranked #71 of 91 Restaurants in Legazpi
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Great place to satisfy your travel hunger pangs! Great food, very friendly service and a great place to learn a word or two of the Bicolano dialect and more.

There are newer reviews for Gasthof of Albay

Reviewed 6 January 2012

So many food choices listed on the menu but it took almost an hour of waiting....until the celebrant's personal order was not served....Nice place though.

Reviewed 28 August 2008

I was pretty tired the day we had lunch at the Gasthof, but I remember I shared a sausage sub with my son and had a glass of iced tea. The sub was hot and spicy, very tasty. The tea was great, not an ordinary glass of iced tea, but I can't really describe what made it taste so good. The Gasthof is decorated in a stylized German manner. All in all, it was an enjoyable lunch, and I'd eat there again.

2  Thank kboyken