All reviews naga city drug store star hotel superb service the hotel staff breakfast buffet f b cafe plazuela an umbrella special thanks excellent experience making us feel the general manager welcome drink shuttle service small city mayon volcano
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The Avenue Plaza Hotel is one of the best hotels if not the best hotel we’ve ever stayed in our travels in the Philippines. The rooms are very clean, modern and luxurious. The quality and variety of their breakfast buffet exceeded our expectations. Staff and service is the best we’ve experienced so far from welcoming upon check-in, housekeeping that does an excellent job everyday, attentiveness of the restaurant staff, and the managers made sure our stay is smooth. We were very happy with our four night stay that we added an extra night.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank msvki
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I am American and a frequent traveler to the Philippines -- staying mostly with my wife's family. I have come to love the familiar "music of the city" -- crowds, traffic, happy children, etc. But, once in a while, it is nice to get away for a day or two. For Naga City this is as close as it gets to being back home.. Uncluttered, quiet, clean, spacious rooms, excellent attentive service, great choices for familiar food, well maintained pool.

Highly recommended. Only one complaint. The piped in poolside music is too loud. I think I will say something next time...

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jsmith1230
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My 2nd time in this hotel proved to be more delightful. Not only the employees became more "naturally" courteous, they have become more cheerful and real "cool". I felt more at home than ever with all their sincerest greetings and sweetest smiles and casual/personal interactions. Facilities though are not as superlative as multinational 5-star hotels, but the employees' warmth, sincerity and love for guest are legendary - and these are the most important. The presence of good leadership is evident in every corner. The spirit of customer care and love for guests is felt everywhere in the hotel. Guests are observably happy and delighted. Hands down this Avenue Plaza is one heluva hotel that I shall return to again and again Avenue Plaza Hotel, you rock !!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as my mother celebrated her 69th birthday on the town she was borne at and raised in. That this hotel is the best Naga City has to offer is very clear from its location, the quality of its facilities and food and more importantly, from its impeccable service. My sincerest appreciation to Dennis, the Duty Manager, to Dennis, the Rooms Manager, Bong, the Food and Beverage Manager, the lady pastry chef who made such a wonderful birthday cake, to the bell service, reception and restaurant service team for the warm reception, the gracious service and the other little details which made our 5 day holiday in Naga, most pleasantly memorable. Also, Zinn Mabel Belano is an excellent, creative Zumba instructor. Having been practicing Zumba now for a few years now under the tutelage of South American instructors, it was awesome to see how skilled and easily at par with their Latin American counterparts a Filipino instructor can be. She definitely deserves a couple more students.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GypsyQueen1923
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

So glad I am back! Once again and again and again I could not contain the happiness and luxurious service Avenue Plaza hotel brought during my short respite here in Naga City. The effortless service and the undaunted kindness showed not only to me but the rest of the stakeholders proved everybody wrong that Avenue Plaza hotel is not only the best and unsurpassed hotel but a world class armed with upper echelon in hotel and restaurant industry.Sir Dennis Serrano, my hats off to you. I could not find some words to commensurate and describe the qualities you showed me and the rest of my family.Damn! He can multi tasked and work under pressure come hell high waters. The broad and beaming smiles of Tristan,Arianne,Elisha,Odie and Charmaine make your lagging and endless flight easy and fulfilling.Hey!Sir Bong,Rodel,Clifford,Hazel,Anne and Bryan, my appreciation to ya all the nourishment you nurtured during my stay. Sir Bong thanks for the corned beef everyday, you satisfied my gastronomical and foodie traits in me.And lastly, Sir Carl Cruz thank you for bringing the staff and fostering professionalism to your team...Let me quote Chris Hadfield about the kind of leadership you are showing to your staff," Ultimately, leadership is not about crowning acts. It is about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the ground work for other's success, and the standing back and letting them shine."

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! See ya again next year!

Manolito Suriba Guerra RN MSN/MBA/HCM CEN CCRN