All reviews naga city drug store infinity pool star hotel superb service breakfast buffet f b the hotel staff cafe plazuela an umbrella special thanks excellent experience making us feel the general manager welcome drink shuttle service small city
Reviewed 11 August 2018

The moment we got here, we were welcomed with a big smile and a great welcome drink. We were also accommodated well, front office associates were very professional.
They serve good food, a very delicious complementary pili tart <3, gym and a very nice pool.
What I like most is when the staff assisted us to the rooms and explained us about the room and telling us if we need anything juts let them know which made me feel comfortable and at home.
Thank you Avenue Plaza Hotel, to Mr Carl, Mr Allan and Mr Dennis. May you and your Avenue Plaza Hotel Family continue to give excellent service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is generous.lol. They offered free airport transportation and they’ll give you free bottled water :) In the hotel, they’ll welcome you with a refreshing drink. I really liked the taste of it. When you get into the room, you’ll find some delicious tarts in the table and a welcome note with your name on it :) awesome ryt? I will recommend this place to those who wants to visit naga :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing stay. Staff were friendly. Welcome drinks and Pili Tarts are sooo good! Smooth check-in and check out process. Clean room, comfortable bed. Bathroom were nice and VERY clean. Buffet breakfast were awesome! My family enjoyed it so much. Internet is slow and hoping that they can improve it. Swimming pool are nice and clean but there is a limit of 2 persons per room to use the pool. We are a family of 4 and need to pay P600 extra for my husband and myself. I wish they can allow the maximum guests per room to use the pool without any additional fees. Overall we had an amazing stay except with the internet and pool charges.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Stayed here in July for my son's wedding and it was truly wonderful.
The rooms were spacious and comfortable food excellent and the swimming pool large and clean. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and I left with such an amazing impression as this was my first visit to the Philippines. I would love to return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The Avenue Plaza Hotel is very nice. The staff is helpful and friendly. The ambience is good and the room was clean. The food could be improved but all other amenities make up for that. It is conveniently located near Starbucks and other eateries. They have a free van to the airport. A wonderful place to stay and very pleasant.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo