“Great food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I'm an Indian had a short visit in GenSan. Googled about the GenSan found in Wikepedia that Dining @ Rancheros is not to be missed. Thier four seasons Juice took me to a different world and followed by Baby Ribs and Seafood platter, Oysters were also very good and enjoyed with Corona. Their Cowboy style dressing gave us a very cool ambiance. I had recommended any GenSan person whom I met in Dubai to have a meal there.
I was there regular till I left.
Will be back there..

2  Thank GijuGeorgeVattoly

Reviewed 29 July 2013

When you Talk about Gen San you immediately Thought of Tuna. So there we were ordering some seafood and to my Surprise, they have no Tuna Belly. I was thinking since Tuna is just within reach , maybe the Tuna there is more Fresh unlike what we have here in Manila which already stayed Hours in Ice Bath. But anyway. Nothing Big Deal. The Crab and Prawn in Chili is Awesome!!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We were looking for a venue to eat and checking various outlets and staff outside invited us in. very prompt delivering menus and while we were deciding what to eat table was set and water set down. Staff were very prompt in taking our order. we waited about 20minutes for our meals to be delivered which was acceptable.
For the service alone I will be tempted to return again but will try another meal

Reviewed 23 December 2012

Great place to eat, one of the only places worth visiting in GenSan to eat. Baby back ribs are simply delicious. Good service, cold beer all in all a great experience.

1  Thank AndrewDavao
Reviewed 10 November 2012 via mobile

i was surprised that the area was no longer that well maintained. The open garden of Paseo Del Sol is currently being used as dining area for guests.