“Nice place; typical food”
Review of La Blanca

La Blanca
Ranked #8 of 184 Restaurants in Pachuca
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is right on the square in Pachuca Centro. Great location. Beautiful stained-glass windows. Food we ordered was good.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Rude staff, bad food, we asked for pasta with cheese and cream but without meat, after 1h it came with meat and it was soup of disgusting crema with no cooked pasta.
On top of that they looked like upset when you dont want to give them tips...
Go to eat at a place calls coffee parc, perfect food ultra friendly waiters and good atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I just wanted a meal of barbacoa and rice, but the barbacoa on the menu came with other things that I didn't want, and my waiter just kept pointing to the menu. My Spanish is quite clear, and he didn't get it, so I asked to talk to someone else. A young woman who spoke good English said no problem, and the manager came over later to make sure I was satisfied. I was indeed. I went back a second time for a simpler meal of chalupas, and they were great too.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Average taste, I didn't find it very special but the location is great. I love they have live music and a great variety of plates.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

The location of the restaurant is awesome, just in front of the reloj monumental at downtown. Service is OK and waiters are kindle and fast. We tried pastes and barbacoa (typical food from pachuca) and we were very satisfied with the meal. Even when on TV was a music channel, the environmental music was classic, really according to the place. Take a minute to see the pics and old stuff. I think hostess service will be the best for the place

Date of visit: December 2015