This hotel is a converted hacienda that was built by Hernan Cortez for his mistress. It is a massive facility with a huge dining room, outdoor dining, olympic pool, and riding stables. There are also ping pong and pool tables for the kids while you have a beer in the hotel bar. Check-in was efficient although the bellhops disappeared when it was time to go to the room. Some of the staff are extremely friendly, others not so much. The room was very spacious and clean, with a nice bathroom. Our bathroom light was broken and it wasn't fixed until the next day. We also had a broken iron and leaking sink but both were resolved as soon as we reported them. The beds are extremely comfortable. The restaurant food is good but very pricey, as are the bar prices. But let's face it, this is a very unique hotel that is soaked in history. It is an ideal romantic getaway.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fiesta Americana Hacienda Galindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda Galindo Hotel San Juan Del Rio
- Fiesta Americana Queretaro
- Queretaro Fiesta Americana
- Hacienda Galindo
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda Galindo San Juan Del Rio, Queretaro, Mexico