“Relax-cation”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Bet Alfa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rebecca M
“Relax-cation”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I love this location. It is right across from the beach and the perfect distance from the town. Each room has its own closet and bathroom with a separate key to lock each bedroom individually. The set up of not only the house itself but of the whole property is amazing. The giant gazebo is perfect for relaxing with your friends and family outside and the pool is only a few steps away from the gazebo. If you aren't careful, a decently placed cannonball in the pool MIGHT just give onlookers in the gazebo a good splash. There are tons of fruit trees on the property and you can easily buy all fresh produce and food from town every morning if you wanted to. If you are wanting day trips, there are some AMAZING beaches and rivers just a short drive from the house.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Jul 2017
Dear Rebecca,
thank you very much for your very nice review. We are very proud you have been sastisfied by our services and we hope to see you again in the near future!
jbetances...
Trenton, New Jersey
“Great time”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I had a great time at the villa it was peaceful and beautiful. I had a little in convenience but everything else was great. I would rent it again. The ladies were really helpful and friendly they made me and my family feel welcome

9 Jul 2017
Jessica`s family were wonderful guests. They left Villa Bet Alfa in perfect shape and were great at communicating. They were really friendly and easy-going. They were totally respectful of the house. Would love to have them stay again.
slady196
New York City, New York
“Best vacation ever.....”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I had the best vacation with my family at this villa. Everything was perfect ....the pool the beach is right across the street and I recoment this location for family with or without kids...I would definitely come back to this vacation ....

1 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for everything. You have been very good customers and also have taken the trouble to send a very positive comment. It would be a pleasure for us to receive you again in our house.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing