Beach Palace Cabarete
  • Restaurant
Heavens Coral(Puerto Plata)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
ClubHotel Riu Mambo(Puerto Plata)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrestaurants and barsshort walkgrocery storemanager raquelocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2010

I stayed at Beach Palace Cabarete with my parents and sister, we shared a 2 bedroom condo and had a lovely time. The condo was huge and decorated very well. It had all the all necessary amenities (AC, filtered water, dishes, utensils, towels, hairdryers, free WiFi, TV, iHome, etc.). Bridgit at the front desk as well as the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Location is good, right on the beach in Cabarete, walking distance to everywhere in town. My only complaint would be the beds were a little bit hard, otherwise a great place.

• Stayed: January 2010
Reviewed 22 February 2010

I spent three holidays in beach palace for now and I can't wait for the next one. Each time I stayed in a different condo and they all had their very different features ranging from Bali-style to white dreams. However, all had in common the sound of rolling waves and a privileged participation in the magic Cabarete beach life. For me, Beach Palace is the ideal place on the North Coast also thanks to the welcoming staff managed by Brigitte.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Rollervishnu
Reviewed 13 February 2010

This new hotel on a beautiful beach in Cabarete was most enjoyable. Spacious rooms, with a beautiful patio overlooking the waves, modern amenities, wifi. Very clean and with good security. Just steps from the town's restaurants and nightlife. Moderately priced with an excellent location.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Jay Sheth
I was never an ocean crazy person till I visited Beach Palace Cabarete. We loved the beautiful beachfront Condominiums. The rooms are huge, well maintained and accommodating. This location is one of the best in town, close to all restaurants and wind...surfing schools but far enough to not hear any noise from the Clubs. We did not even need a car. The staff was very friendly and we enjoyed the warm Ocean water and the quiet beach that was just in front of our balcony. I would love go to Cabarete and stay at Beach Palace every year. We have been to Bahamas and few other Islands. Comparing the price and the quality of our stay, Beach Palace is by far the best choice. I wish I could stay at the Beach Palace forever!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2009

We went to Cabarete many times before. This year we chose the newly opened Beach Palace and rented a beachfront luxury condominium. It was just awesome. A spacious balcony with sofas and coffee table overlooking the famous Cabarete bay, beautiful Condo with all you need and even more, such as 2 flat screen TV's, high speed wireless Internet, spacious kitchen, etc. We enjoyed this condo so much that we definitively will go back there! The building is located directly on the beach - we did not miss a swimming pool at all - best location in the very center of Cabarete.
Windsurfing, kiteboarding, surfing, golfing, mountain biking - everything possible!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple