“Dive Cabarete rocks!”

US$100.00*
and up
Fun Dive Package in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Cabarete, a PADI & SSI Dive Shop is based in Cabarete and on Sousa Bay. We offer daily scuba diving and snorkelling trips as well as a full range of PADI & SSI dive courses from Discover Scuba Diving up to Divemaster. Our knowledgeable and experienced guides will ensure you have a wonderful dive experience in the beautiful waters of Sosua bay.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Had a fun time diving with Paul, who immediately put us at ease with his competency as a Dive Master. Diving with them was convenient - they provide all you need and a short boat ride out. Water was great - clear and warm. Site was nice, a bit crowded with other divers and snorkelers. Saw an array of fish and coral. Well worth it. Lots of other sites yet to explore. Can't wait to dive there again.

There are newer reviews for Dive Cabarete

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Loved every second of my one on one deep scuba dive with Paul, he was fantastic and extremely patient. We spent a long time underwater, and he was happy to go at my own pace and enjoy every bit of it. Thank you!!

1  Thank Bruno B
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting Dive Cabarete this month (July 2014). Paul is an extremely skilled and knowledgable diver, who takes pride in his business. It was very simple to coordinate the time and date of the dive. Paul even came to the resort to pick us up. I went snorkelling and my boyfriend went diving. Paul took the time to learn what his dive history and skill set was. He knows the waters extremely well and took us to two different locations. I look forward to the next time we're able to visit for another dive and more snorkelling!

I absolutely recommend Dive Cabarete to anyone looking to snorkel and/or dive. Big thanks to the team at Dive Cabarete!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Had a great time with Paul (owner), his wife Stacy, and son Jared. We dove 4 sites and they were very attentive. Loved supporting a family owned business that cares about their clients. They picked me up from my location in Cabarete for the short drive to Sosua. They Sosua Bay is a few steps from the dive shop. They had great rental equipment. All looked pretty new to me. All four dives were a short distance by boat and we came back to the dive shop after each one to regroup and grab new tanks. Would definitely recommend and go again.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had a great time with Dive Cabarete!! Our family of 4 (with 2 teenagers) did the Discovering Diving and LOVED it!!