“Definitely FANTASTIC. The BEST in term of location, area and services providers for a family”

Cabarete Palm Beach Condos
Reviewed 20 August 2012

2nd time in 5 years I came to this condos with my family: 2 kids of 13 and 15 years old.
We stayed 14 days there on the condo 208: 03/08/2012-17/08/2012.

To summarize what I detailed here under: Great location, unic area, professionnal&friendly staff and 1st class services for a family.

Perfect location in the center of Cabarete with a front view to ocean and all you need nearby: Supermarket, shops, restaurants, bars, kite&wind surf club.

Warm, friendly and professionnal staff from reception, maintenance, security guards to maids. All were excellents and very helpfull whenever you need.

Services TOP: Maids cleaned everyday and provided clean towels and drinking water whenever required. Beach towels as well as sun loungers put at your disposal free of charge.

We had the condo nb 208 (2nd floor back stage with sea view). I had the impression that this condos was up graded recently. Everything looks new. 2 spacious bedrooms with 2 dedicated bathroom, a kitcheen fully equipped to cook (if you want), a great leaving rooms to welcome friends for a last drink and a large balcony to take your breakfast with the see and the coconuts in front of you.

The architecture of the Plam Beach with few rooms, a nice swimming pools and a UNIC TROPICAL Garden dedicated to the "farniente" makes the difference with what you can find in Cabarete.

I read some reports underlining the "noisy" area. Honestly speaking I came two times here and I did not noticed it. And just to give a concrete example: we were able to fall asleep during the day in the garden several times.

FRANCE (78)

Room Tip: The first time I was on the ground floor. it was perfect with young kids. As there are not so much p...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank olivier b

Reviewed 28 May 2012

This was my second visit to Cabarete, and I've looked at a number of hotels and resorts in the area (actually walked in and looked at rooms for comparison, not just online) and I think this may very well be the best place to stay in Cabarete, both in terms of quality and value. The reception, maintenance and maid staff are all excellent, very helpful whenever we needed it. The place really felt like a home, not a hotel. Very clean, and with nice, thoughtful features in each unit.

We were a little hesitant about making our reservation here after reading reviews on this site about noise. However, during our stay, the last week in May 2012, it was exceptionally quiet, despite the fact that you are right at the start of the beach restaurant/bar area, which was quite active while we were there. Upon returning home, I re-read that review and realized that the people who were complaining about the noise were there on New Years Eve! I would imagine that being in middle of the Cabarete night life scene on New Years Eve would be noisy, but its not the fault of Palm Beach Condos, that's just Cabarete during a holiday! And I have to take exception to the complaints about the staff, who we found to be very friendly and very service oriented.

I am not really into the night life myself anymore, so I don't stay up very late, but I didn't have a problem sleeping there. It is actually pretty well shielded from the happenings next door. At the same time, Cabarete is a party atmosphere at night, and the condos are literally a few feet from where it starts, so if you are really that worried about it, you should probably consider a place farther from the action (although you'll have to look hard to find something comparable in quality to Palm Beach Condos) or reconsider if Cabarete itself is really where you want to be.

But for me, I'll be going back to Palm Beach Condos!

Room Tip: We liked the convenience of being on the ground floor, which made access to the beach, pool and rest...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed at palm beach condo's for a week end of February to the beginning of march. We were late checking in (10pm) so reception had left our keys with security. The condos felt very safe... We were towards the back of the resort so had an extra gate to the condo, the security guard patrolled outside here most of the night. We had a condo for two people. It was spacious and bright. Maids cleaned everyday and provided clean towels whenever required. We also got use of complimentary beach towels. The water supply was great with good water pressure in the shower (had spent several days in the city where water shortages were a norm). The pool was small but nice. Excellent beach location. Sun loungers provided and free of charge, lots of shade available under the palm trees.

The condo's are in an excellent location, right on the beach. A thirty second walk to bars and restaurants. Also worth checking out some of the cafes on the main road.

I would definitely stay here again without a doubt!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank jen_love_10
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Beautiful spacious condos, warm friendly staff, lovely beach. Our family of 24 spent a memorable wee there celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. There was something for everyone: from the 2 year old learning to swim, to the licensed scuba divers, and everyone in between. Decent restaurants steps away, wind sailing, horseback riding, plantation visit, and just relaxing under the palm trees. Lots of shade on the beach, lots of lounge chairs for everyone; all in all, terrific!

Room Tip: second and third floor rooms have a panoramic view, but no elevators, so if you don't like stair...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank FedericoFirenze
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Stayed the last week in January 2012 and had a great vacation. Our two bedroom condo was spacious, clean, had a wonderful ocean view and was steps to the beach. The location is central to everything in Cabarete but you felt secluded once on the grounds. The beach was clean and beautiful and every afternoon the sky was filled with kites from the surfers. The web site is also an accurate representation of the facility. One minor qualification is the all-inclusive resort next door which played music most of the day that was mildly annoying, but I would not let this stop you from staying at the Palm Beach Condos

We plan on going back next year.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MassLiberal
Reviewed 10 February 2012

There are many beautiful places in the Caribbean with gorgeous panoramic views and all the luxurious amenities you could ask for, but what sets Palm Beach Condos apart from all others is the people that tend to your every need while you visit. The staff is very customer-oriented which makes all the difference. Fifteen winters in a row for my family at Palm Beach Condos, so I can assure you that you will enjoy your vacation there as well. The community of Cabarete is filled with friendly folks as well, both native and transplants. You will find both family fun and extreme sports right there on the beach. Must see!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank timdaddy
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We have spent our Vacation with our 2 small children at Palm Beach in January and where so impressed with the children friendly staff which was always helpful and kind. The pool just made it so much more easy for us to enjoy the vacation. The apartment has a good size and provides enough space for the whole family.

We will be back.

Room Tip: If you have kids we recommend the Apartments on the ground floor, they all have direct access to the...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family