Stayed at Sea Horse Ranch with a group of colleagues during New Year's Eve. We loved Sea Horse Ranch!
The Good ...
- Excellent accommodations. We had a number of villas rented as we were a large group. They were all gorgeously decorated, clean, and very comfortable. Couldn't ask for more.
- Great Service. We were very well taken cared of by the maid that was assigned to our villa. She diligently kept the place clean and was always willing to tend to our every need. Great service not only by our maid but everyone we encounter throughout the property.
- The private beach was lovely. At times it felt as if it was only ours. Though not big, we rarely came across other people. Truly felt private.
The Bad ...
There was nothing negative about our stay. We loved everything.
The FYI ...
- Do request a cook. This made our stay so much enjoyable. Totally worth it!
- Good nightlife in Cabarete. We celebrated New Years at one of the clubs by the beach. Between the great music, fireworks, and even a light rain (yes, it rain) we had an absolutely awesome time.
- If you are the adventurous kind, renting a car to get around is also a good idea. We (3 ladies in their 30s) drove through town to go to the nearby public beaches, some light shopping, local restaurants, and sightseeing along the nearby towns - East. As always, when traveling, caution and prudence should be a priority.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Horse Ranch is a distinctive oceanfront villa resort on the north coast of the Dominican Republic offering exclusivity in a setting that is among the Caribbean's best. This extraordinary gated community was designed by the award-winning architects of Edward Durrell Stone Associates for luxury living that is private, quiet and independent.With home sites for building, villas for sale and vacation or long term rental villas, Sea Horse Ranch was developed with a master plan that highlights and preserves the natural environment ~ over 250 lush acres of inspiring terrain. Sea Horse Ranch is truly a first class Dominican Republic real estate development where our international clientele enjoys all the amenities of our resort, along with the magnificent coast and activities of the surrounding area. Whether you're new to the Dominican Republic or familiar with the beauty of this special island, we invite you to discover our luxurious Caribbean real estate offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea Horse Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.