“An excellent and first -class, vacation.”
Review of Watermark

Watermark
Ottawa, Canada
“An excellent and first -class, vacation.”
Reviewed 16 December 2010

Watermark is a beautiful place to stay. I feel at home every time I visit. This was my third time at Watermark and I cannot say enough about the location, rooms and staff. Kite Beach is a gorgeous beach; very quiet and peaceful but when the winds come up it is a very exciting place. There are many interestiing places to eat; on the beach, in the area and in Cabarte. Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly. A truly wonderful vacation and I can't wait to return in the spring.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank miPod2010

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Im thirsty for some more Watermark experience. My entire stay was full of relaxation and endless view of ocean. Just a step away from the ocean waters, food and shopping. But who wants to go shopping when you can relax and let the staff at The Watermark take care of your cravings with a smile on their face. No matter what time it was or what I needed, the staff was there to cater to me. I felt like a real princess on vacation.!!!!!! All I want is to go back for another week, I can get used to that treatment. I recommended to my friends already and we looking forward to our friendship anniversary get together in DR at the Watermark....See you there or be square. If you want to feel like you on vacation in paradise, then you need to see and experience this on your own.!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Annette116
Helmetta, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 September 2010

Watermark, with its rooftop terrace complete with pool and jacuzzi, has the most amazing ocean views in Cabarete. The staff are just as incredible, going above and beyond the service any other hotel would offer. Rooms in Watermark are the cleanest and up to date I've ever seen. Just a few steps from the ocean, and night-life. I had fun on the paddle-board I rented across the street. I will be back for sure, possibly a long-term stay.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank TravelGuy326
NJ
Reviewed 12 September 2010

Went during summer break with my daughters. Had a great time on the beach and booked some great outings. The kids favorite was the horseback riding. The place is brand new, very clean and the staff was fabulous! They really go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and that your trip is one to remember. Will be visiting here again next year.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank MichelleNJNJ
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed 1 September 2010

from the staff with always smiles on there face,from the ocean waves hitting the beach in the mornings.this was one of the best vacations i had out of all the tropic islands.im already planning my next trip.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank onetropicalplumber
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I spent a great weekend at WatermarK. We arrived on Friday afternoon and met Ted & Richard Jr both were very helpful the entire time we spent at WatermarK. The two bedroom suite was incredible and the views of the wind surfer right off or ocean front patio is something everyone should experience. We are going to buy a Fractional Share of the second floor unit. Thanks Junior & Ted and to all the staff especially Willie. See You all in December.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SrRJoseph
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 August 2010

My wife and I just returned from a week trip at the new Watermark hotel in Cabarete. We travel alot and I must say this was one of the best hotels we have ever been to. First off, the location and views are incredible. This place bills itself as just steps from the Ocean and it is!!!! The rooftop terrace, with Jacuzzis, is the highest point in Cabarete. The oceanfront pool is amazing as well. As far as the room accomodations, we couldnt have been happier. Strong air conditioning, modern kitchens, flat screen televisions, and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. They offer full concierge service as well as maid service. We will definetly be back.

Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple