“The perfect enduro experience.”

CET Cabarete Enduro Tours
Ranked #34 of 47 Tours in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are a motorcycle enthusiast here is one activity that you must consider on your trip to Cabarete. Admittedly, it is not for everyone but, if you have at least basic motorcycle riding experience, we have a fantastic tour to suit your skills. The mountainous terrain behind Cabarete is one of the most incredible enduro playgrounds on this planet. There are literally thousands of trails (many of them are donkey trails) criss-crossing mountains, valleys, rivers, jungles and villages.Rudy the owner of Cabarete Enduro Tours caters to both beginners and experts alike. This outfit has all the experience and equipment required for a safe, fun and challenging day on the trails. All our bikes are KTM enduro specific bikes, with all protective gear, snacks and and fantastic guides provided. The tours go where no normal tourist would ever venture on his own.Reserve your personal enduro tour now and be prepared to have the day of your life. If you are adventurous and would like to explore the spectacular mountains of the Dominican Republic, you have come to the right place!!! We have something to offer for everyone from beginner (have to be able to use a clutch) to expert alike. You will experience the Dominican Republic in a way few tourists ever have. From unspoiled beaches to remote countryside trails, this will be the highlight of any vacation.
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

I have now done two tours with Rudy from Cabarete enduro. Both of them very very good, the bikes are in super condition loved and taken care of by a true KTM fan and expert (Rudy)
The tours took me to my level of riding and beyond a fun steep learning curve. The perfect way to explore some of the most breath taking land scape i have ever come across.
I can not wait to be back for more.

1  Thank Martinmubas

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Excellent ride back in 2012. Rudy tailored the ride to my ability which made it nice since I did not have a lot of off road riding experience. I would highly recommend a ride with him when in Cabarete. I'll do it again when I go back.

1  Thank AJE1976
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Hands down one of the best tours I have ever done in all my travels! Just absolutely incredible!!

We were recommended to Rudy and CET by my brother in-law who had went on a tour with Rudy the year before. He only had good things to say so we had to check it out. I emailed Rudy prior to heading down and he promptly got back to me, within 2 hours. He was super easy to work with and we set plans to meet in Cabarete over email while in town.

This was my wife's first time on a moto. Rudy took us over to the CET compound and spent a good hour teaching my wife the basics two days before our actual tour. I grew up riding and he was teaching things I had never seen. Rudy is truly a master of his profession. I need to be clear, my wife has A LOT of experience on mountain bikes, especially downhill bikes. She had a big leg-up on any other beginner as she already knew how to balance the bike and select lines. You should have at least some moto experience under your belt before going out for the sake of your own enjoyment.

We went out for 6 hours with Rudy on tour. It was an incredible day with a mix of beach, double track/dirt rd and single track riding. Rudy is an awesome guide and walked us through the technical sections without taking over. I managed to get a flat and Rudy got us dialed back in at a local shop in 20 minutes and we were on our way! Rudy was easy to talk to and super interesting. His skills on the moto, as a mechanic and as a guide are second to none.

Rudy's fleet of bikes are really nice. I don't know anywhere in the U.S. where the tour bike is a KTM 250 EXC! The bikes are meticulously maintained and run great. Better than most of my friends bikes...

Rudy provided us with all the necessary gear for our trip. He even went as far as to borrow boots from a friend for my wife. The equipment was in good shape and clean. We brought our own knee pads, goggles and gloves. We recommend you do the same if you have them. Had we thought about it we would have brought jerseys and pants as well. Rudy has camelbaks but we decided to bring our own.

For the price you cant beat a day with CET. Rudy is a master and really knows how to treat his clients. The tour was a great way to get out into the mountains and see a little seen side of D.R. Do yourself a favor if you ride moto...Call or email CET and book a trip!!

2  Thank Scott H
Reviewed 26 January 2011

There's just something exotic about riding across the mountains of the dominican republic in a super powerful motorcycle in full protective gear, while barefoot locals on donkeys stare and kids run after you.

Rudy the owner provided everything, boots, shirt, pants, gloves, camel-pack, motorcycle, even a few encouraging words and hints to get you though any difficulties as you go from deserted beach to mountain-top streams in this motorcycle tour. This was my first time on an enduro ride and I was addicted in 5 min.

3  Thank mj1212us