Just checked out of Millennium and had great time. The rooms are really nice; had some of the best sleep I have had in ages. Gorgeous big bed and HDMI TV's meant for some nice movies (off our laptop) at night.
Location is excellent - very central and close to everything!
And the service? Having spent so much time in Turks and Caicos I was shocked by how warm the service is in Cabarete. There is a genuine warmth -- of the kind you find in Bali and Fiji -- oozing from everyone here. So different from the cold and indifference attitude of so many of the locals in Turks and Caicos.
Millennium is expensive... not very expensive (and downright cheap compared with Providenciales) but there are many much less expensive options around Cabarete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cabarete, Dominican Republic – one of the hottest vacation destinations in the world. As one of the most beautiful properties in the Dominican Republic, Millennium Resort offers one, two and three bedroom condominiums providing an exclusive, ultra-modern and luxe environment. At Millennium, experience the best in style, the best in comfort and the most spectacular ocean views in Cabarete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Millennium Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hotel Cabarete
- Millennium Resort And Spa