OK - we stayed there for 4 days at the beginning of November 2013 - welcome was great - room was great - clean, modern, awesome bathroom, view etc etc...
Cannot say enough nice things about the hotel - and it's not too expensive either... OK there are no meals but there are at least 20 awesome beach style restaurants within a 5 to 10 minute walk from the hotel.
Beach was great too - pool awesome, and the food in the simple restaurant/bar was more than good.
I'm definitely booking again and going back for longer this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cabarete, Dominican Republic – one of the hottest vacation destinations in the world. As one of the most beautiful properties in the Dominican Republic, Millennium Resort offers one, two and three bedroom condominiums providing an exclusive, ultra-modern and luxe environment. At Millennium, experience the best in style, the best in comfort and the most spectacular ocean views in Cabarete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Millennium Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hotel Cabarete
- Millennium Resort And Spa