We stay at the Millennium the first week of September 2013 .
Only for two days but it was a wonderful experience since we arrive there,the hotel it's top of the line,it's the best option in Cabarete, (not a resort) it's more like apartments right on the beach we got a double room with ocean view,the beds ,the sheets,the bathroom was really high quality materials and design,clean and the staff does a good job keeping the property in top shape.
The pool infinity pool right on the beach the main reason to go there.
cons restaurant not good eat on the town there's plenty to choose from,be careful at night and bring plenty of suntan lotion.
excellent overall i would comeback fro sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cabarete, Dominican Republic – one of the hottest vacation destinations in the world. As one of the most beautiful properties in the Dominican Republic, Millennium Resort offers one, two and three bedroom condominiums providing an exclusive, ultra-modern and luxe environment. At Millennium, experience the best in style, the best in comfort and the most spectacular ocean views in Cabarete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Millennium Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hotel Cabarete
- Millennium Resort And Spa