“Favorite lunch spot in Cabarete” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 127 Restaurants in Cabarete
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Gordito's Fresh Mex is a fast serve restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. We serve super fresh salad bowls, burritos and tacos. We can cater to children and vegans as well.Home of the famous "Mambo Fish Taco"
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Favorite lunch spot in Cabarete”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I love Gorditos - inexpensive and delicious - and very close to where I was staying.

Everything we had here was delicious, especially the fish tacos!

Would definitely recommend and visit again when in Cabarete!

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
La Mirada, California
“Can't Stop. Won't Stop.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I've been to the Dominican Republic twice now. And each time I look forward to eating at Gordito's. Everything on the menu is delicious (YES. I have tried just about everything on the menu). They even have specials...while we were there I tried the specials for Chimichanga and greek burrito.. Both items were amazing. Total YUM. And the service is amazing. Cool place. Cool vibes. Great good. I wish there was a Gordito's in the states!

1 Thank Raquel L
Riga, Latvia
“Simple and fresh tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I haven't eaten too much Mexican food so not en expert, but the tacos at Gordito's tasted exactly like I would imagine and then some. We went there twice during our trip to Cabarete and liked the beef tacos the best. Don't miss out on the guacamole and salsa with chips - everything is fresh, simple and delicious! A whole lunch was around $7 per person - very reasonable for an enjoyable meal.

San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Keep coming back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Every time I am in Cabarete I come here, multiple times a day if I can! I love the carnitas burrito, but I recently discovered the Mahi Fish tacos. THEY ARE THE BEST! My friends and I ate here literally everyday on on our two week stay in Cabarete. Can't wait to go back!

Anaheim, California
“fabulous find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

We found this place by pure fluke. lovely decor, great music and the staff were very friendly. our food was inexpensive and delicious. They are famous for their fish tacos but you better get there early. Fantastic food at a great price. They have the coldest Presidente beer which they are very proud of. You will not be disappointed and you will discover you will eat here more than once.