“Great People, Fun Time”

Brooklyn, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great People, Fun Time”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Paul and his team give visitors an excellent beach-side circus experience. I would absolutely recommend doing this, whether you're a beginner or an advanced student.

Vancouver, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Definitely take a trapeze lesson from these guys. They're hilarious, talented, and it's a great value. I was extremely sore the next 2 full days after, but I can't wait to do it again.

Cabarete, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Adventure for everyone”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Went to Kaiceitos Circus with my grandson. Paul was great with my grandson. Knew how to get the most out of him without pushing him too hard. He greatly enjoyed the experience and is still talking about how much fun he had.

Great for all those in Cabarete with kids. Something they will never forget!

Thanks so much to Paul and the Kaiceitos Circus School Staff.

Pickerington, Ohio, United States
“Great time in Cabarete”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

My son had a great time today at Kaiceitos Circus. The staff was very friendly! I would recommend to anyone.

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME CIRUS ADVENTURE!”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The staff at Kaiceitos is excellent. I'm a "frequent flyer" (trapeze) back home in Seattle (Emerald City Trapeze) and have worked with many instructors and Paul and the Kaiceitos team are excellent. There were 6 of us flying; some of us only had one or two prior classes to a couple of us had over a year of instruction. They really know how to help you do the best you can at whatever your experience level is. I would definitely recommend signing up for a bunch of classes!

Visited January 2012