“I love flying high with Kaiceitos”

Kaiceitos Circus School
Oakland, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I love flying high with Kaiceitos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I come to Cabarete twice a year to lead fitness/yoga and circus training retreats. Again and again I see Paul from Kaiceitos do extraordinary teaching. He brings the more advanced flyers to new heights, often helping them get over plateaus in their training. He is also incredibly great with the fears of beginners. He has become a friend and he is so passionate about what he does.
I love working with Kaiceitos!

Visited May 2014

Cabarete, Dominican Republic
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Circus is great, but it's the people that are the icing on the cake.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

You need time to rest and hang out sometimes, it's nice to do so with great, healthy and inspiring people. Keep up the good work guys!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank CharlieDurrant
Cascais, Portugal
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Extend your limits !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was certainly the most challenging thing I undertook during my stay in Cabarete. Turned out to be far more scary than I expected once I climbed the ladder and looked down from the platform !! Paul and his crew really make you extend your limits, wonderful experience. One pity: the salt seawater day after day did not really help to heal the little scars in my knee pitts, only made them worse so I was not able to enjoy the trapeze for some more days... we'll give it another try next year... hope to be able to return to Cabarete ;)

Visited March 2014
1 Thank SnEllietje
London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Awesome trapeze experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I learned so much during my week at Kaiceitos Circus School - I have been learning trapeze for 3 years back home and picked up some excellent new tips and tricks at Kaicetos.
Paul is a brilliant teacher and you can fly as much as your body (or your hands!) can handle.
This place comes highly recommended and I can't wait to go back!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sarah C
Orlando, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“awesome Trapeez school on the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

The instructors were super cool and allowed you progress quickly to throws. Not always the easiest to track them down for a lesson, but its worth the wait. For the price, this school is can't miss. Also doesn't hurt that its in the backyard of the Extreme Hotel, which is a local favorite hangout for all the kiters.

Visited May 2013