“Nice and healthy”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
“Nice and healthy”
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed Eze, nice view, quiet place. We had the best burger and shrimp dish there for my husband and I got to eat a very healthy salad and a nice wrap called mushy. We got a complementary gals of rum and had some great smoothies. We went there a few times. Very nice, but take your time.

1 Thank Tineke V

San Francisco, California
“Great location, passable food”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Right on the beach, this place is perfect for a cold beer with a good view, right in the thick of things. Just don't expect much from the food: mostly American-style bar fare like nachos and perpetually out of the things that would make it much tastier, like guacamole.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sarah T
Gravenhurst
“Just....average.”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We read good reviews and wanted to check it out for lunch. Had the sea bass wrap special on Thursday. The wrap had a curry sauce that was very watery. The wrap left a bowl of soup on my plate from the dripping sauce. I found the wrap much too watery, so much so that it even wilted the lettuce.

Carrie had the chicken sandwich and fries. With two beers, the price was 860 RD. We can get much better food at a much better price elsewhere.

Perhaps our expectations were too high...

Just a note that this place charges 28% tax on top of your bill. 18% is the Dominican sales tax, and the other 10% is a built in tip. Just know that they are already including your tip for service in the bill, and hiding as one tax.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank bizeducator
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“LOVE this Place!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

It has been years I have been going to this little amazing find on the beach for breakfast of lunch! I love going to EZE....the view is spectacular and the service if friendly..but best is the food!! I have fallen in love with the wraps! I love the different dishes served that are always fresh and interesting! I also enjoying the beach view...I can sit up above the beach or I can dig y feet in the sand...it is a great little get away out of the hustle and bussle of downtown Cabarete! Oh...one last thing...the coffee is divine as well, what a great way to start my day! They have toys the kids can play with, so this is nice I don't have to pack up the sandy toys! Me alone, or with my family...we all love to go take it EZ at EZE bar!!! Thanks...I will be by soon!

• Visited July 2013
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“Great spot to eat and chill”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Food is great, location is spectacular, service is pleasant and facilities are clean (especially the bathrooms!). Very kid-friendly, with healthy and tasty options for the little ones and a play area on the beach in front of the restaurant. And they also have some of the best capuccinos available on the beach.

• Visited June 2013