1. You have to pay beforehand and they didn't asked our names until later.
2. You have 5 minutes to decide if you like the room and of course because it took us longer to get our stuff due to rain we couldn't get a refund after telling we didn't liked the room.
3.the room was overpriced (65$!!!!!) and it doesn't even includes breakfast
4. The kitchenette was dirty, the fridge was rusty and unconnected.
5. Floor tiles were broken.
6. Queen bed it's actually two individual beds connected in the middle.
7. they asked us where we were from after we asked for the refund as if their answer depended on our nationality or ethnicity.
Don't recommend this place on high season and wouldn't definitely pay more than 20 bucks for a room.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included