“Love to eat here, Great food!!”
Review of El Brasero de Lola - CLOSED

El Brasero de Lola
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have been going to this little tucked away restaurant for the last months and I am a regular! I have found a place that I love to relax at while getting amazing lunch! The food is simple but delicious! I am very happy to enjoy my afternoons at El Brasero, I love the atmosphere and the best part...the food and the mousse au chocolate!!!!! The French do it best!!!! Thanks so much, I will be back!

2  Thank fireflycabarete

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We went to Brasero de Lola for dinner a couple of weeks ago. This restaurant is located next to the entrance of Hotel Cita del Sol. The food was okay but nothing memorable. Informal dining. Service was good and our entrees were fine. I had filet of fish (mahi mahi) with potatoes which were a little bit too buttery for my taste. Prices are very reasonable for Cabarete.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

I am living directly behind El Brasero, so I was very pleased when a really good French restaurant opened up. Even when I'm planning to eat at home, I get side-tracked by one of their specials for the day. Just came from an excellent filet of fish in a fine sauce, so I had to submit my comment as soon as I got home. I now consider the owners to be fine friends, in addition to professional restauranteurs.

1  Thank Charlie H
Reviewed 22 January 2013

French food is wonderfull here,service is really good and fast too,if u come to visit Cabarete,its definitly a place to go.....

1  Thank carolejames44
Reviewed 19 December 2012

We tried this restaurant and found the Ceviche to be delicious and absolutely fresh tasting.....would have again in a heartbeat! The main courses were ok-nothing memorable. But the Moelleux au Chocolat was to die for. The atmosphere was fine, but it just seems to be missing something. Would we go back again? Only for the appetizer and dessert, and not for a special evening out. The French Bulldog is a cutie and the owners are friendly and helpful.

1  Thank w0rld2c