“Real food made by Italians”
Review of Mammamia Pizzeria y Cocina - CLOSED

Mammamia Pizzeria y Cocina
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Best Italian in Cabarete. They make their own pasta and everything from scratch. The lasagna was amazing (it's not on the menu so, you may have to ask for it.) Be sure to save room for desert. The chocolate mousse and the cheesecake were so wonderful. The service was great and the owner personally stopped by our table to see if we enjoyed our meal. They also deliver!

There are newer reviews for Mammamia Pizzeria y Cocina

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a delicious pizza made with fresh ingredients imported from Italy. Even the complimentary bread was fantastic! We had pizza in numerous places during our stay, and this restaurant was hands down the best. We highly recommend a visit for anyone looking for an authentic meal at a reasonable price, in a pleasant atmosphere.

1  Thank Neil D
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Got used to live in Cabarete from 2010. We tried all kinds of restaurants around and to be honest Georgo cooked the best pizza I've ever tried in Cabarete! Homemade pasta was amazing and caramel pudding .... Mmmmmm niami-niami:)))!
Thanks a lot to Georgo and Valentina! Amazing place, awesome atmosphere and of course VERY DELICIOUS FOOD:)!!!!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I used to live in Cabarete and we came back for a visit these past two weeks. Pomodoro was always my favorite Italian place there, but I saw this new place, Mammamia, on Tripadvisor and saw the good reviews (written in Italian) and figured it must be worth a try. Wow, was I right!

This place is a true jem - fresh, delicious Italian food as good as any I've had in my travels in Italy. We had two pizzas - one I think called the Vulcano (spicy with sausage & salami) and the other Tricolore (fresh tomatoes, ricotta, and other cheeses). Then for dessert, we had an ice cream concoction with merengue and a fabulous homemade chocolate sauce.

The waitstaff were friendly, and the owner/chef is very personable. I like the rustic decor and prices are very reasonable, as well.

I hope Mammamia is still in business when we return - as it will be the first place I head to!

1  Thank Sammy-and-Kim
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Excellent italian pizza, best in town. Wood oven, hand made pasta, risotto and bread are really good too!!